salmond helping hearts

bomber

that twat salmond is reported as saying in todays rhebel that he is helping hearts with phone calls to Lithuania to get their deal rubber stamped.also saying he has/would feel it is his duty to help other clubs if he could.lying bastard of a man!!!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

that twat salmond is reported as saying in todays rhebel that he is helping hearts with phone calls to Lithuania to get their deal rubber stamped.also saying he has/would feel it is his duty to help other clubs if he could.lying bastard of a man!!!

What happened to that new famous Scottish saying...

Religion & Politics have nothing to do with football...........

Anyone who believes that is as daft as a brush!

there's still a chance heart will go bust

Even if they make it admin 2 won't be far away.

- They will still have to find £2.5m to pay off the loan to buy the club.

- 525k football debts.

- 50% of the squad are out of contract.

- £6,000,000 from DDs to fund the club for the next 3/4 years.

- Income will be down at least 50% from the prem.

- Zero bank overdraft limit now.

- Replacing the income from home games against septic, Hivs , Abersheep with games against Alloa ,Livi, QOS.

They are another Dunfermline or Portsmouth and will fall down the leagues.

The one thing that does really piss me off over this is that Salmond and his cronies, when we were in our worst troubles said that they could not get involved as politics and football matters must stay separate at all costs, then he rides into battle for hertz. Ok I get the point he is a supporter of the club, but Sturgeons constituency was Ibrox when we were battling to get our CVA and obviously it affected the people and the area, and she said at the time it was not a government problem and there was nothing that could be done about it. Fucking short memories, the bastards.

Let me play devils advocate here, I remember Salmond standing up in parliament and saying he would like to help if he could and hoped that we could get out of the mess we were in.The first response came from Lamont who was quick to put the boot in big time no surprise there, on other threads in the debating chamber there are bears who say they will vote labour to block Salmond really? I would never vote for that rat infested party if you paid me a kings ransom. Salmond has blown his chance big time to run this country but thought of an organization like the labour party being in charge fills me with dread so who do we vote for? over to you.

Wouldn't be surprised if what happened to our club was an orchestrated campaign to help his independence vote.

How would that work out, brains? Alienating the largest fanbase in the country?

It would be more likely to be an orchestrated campaign from Dr. Death (John Reid) to make the unionist vote stronger.

Let me play devils advocate here, I remember Salmond standing up in parliament and saying he would like to help if he could and hoped that we could get out of the mess we were in.The first response came from Lamont who was quick to put the boot in big time no surprise there, on other threads in the debating chamber there are bears who say they will vote labour to block Salmond really? I would never vote for that rat infested party if you paid me a kings ransom. Salmond has blown his chance big time to run this country but thought of an organization like the labour party being in charge fills me with dread so who do we vote for? over to you.

I will vote no to independence but do what I do every other time .Dont vote .They are all a shower of rebublican filth in this Country anyway.Every party are rancid to the core with self interest and greed .I don't like being a hypocrite .

UKIP its the Way ahead.Live with it.