Boyd re-signed?

Everyone talking like Boyd's never missed a sitter in his life or something - Villareal right away .. that useless lump a wood Daly would have even scored that

Don't think there is much between Boyd and Daly both about the same in mobility. Boyd is the better finisher.

Would not have wanted Boyd at Christmas but seems to have proven himself at Kilmarnock.

Saying that McCoist will probably try and put him up top himself.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think there is much between Boyd and Daly both about the same in mobility. Boyd is the better finisher.

Would not have wanted Boyd at Christmas but seems to have proven himself at Kilmarnock.

Saying that McCoist will probably try and put him up top himself.

Not when opposition get a corner though. Must not have anyone up the park.

Surely there is a goal machine in the youth ranks or in the Divisions below the Premiership we can buy...Boyd is a backward step, undoubtedly their is talent of Boyd's level (is. goal poachers, right place right time)...as a club Rangers are not finding it or giving the talent the opportunity to shine

Boyd is not what we need. i still back ALLY but If he signs BOYD (surely not) I will not support him any more. His signings have been very poor and this would be the nail in the coffin for me. I still support ALLY because he will have learnt a lot from this season and whats required to be a Rangers player. Next season will be crucial the signings he makes and the type of football we play Boyd will not add anything to our style of play..

Sometimes you have to look forward not back, a Rod Wallace type singing from out of nowhere

Has Rod Wallace ever spoken since he left us? He was a wee bit of a fans favourite. U would thing u would have heard something from him about his time at rangers

Boyd is playing the best football of his career IMO

Not just your opinion m8 it's a fact ,if Boyd played in our last two cup games one cup would be in the cabinet and we'd be in a cup final .£7000 a week cheap at the price .If we can't afford £7000 a week then we should be leaving Tims to twenty in a row caus we'll need to pay a lot more than those type of wages to compete with them .Maybe we don't need Boydy for championship but he won't be available when we get to spl so it's a no brainer for me

Not just your opinion m8 it's a fact ,if Boyd played in our last two cup games one cup would be in the cabinet and we'd be in a cup final .£7000 a week cheap at the price .If we can't afford £7000 a week then we should be leaving Tims to twenty in a row caus we'll need to pay a lot more than those type of wages to compete with them .Maybe we don't need Boydy for championship but he won't be available when we get to spl so it's a no brainer for me

I defo wouldn't be against him signing. He will score goals and do a job but we need to get the books in order. If he's on 1k a week at Killie he can take 2 or 3 at Rangers surely. Fuck having players on 10k a week. Get that sorted out.

Once we're back up competing we can offer better wages.

Kris Boyd is a better player than the one we had, he is more mature, fitter and he is also a very good role model for the Kilmarnock young players.

I for one would welcome him back, him and Nicky Walker up front and John Daly on the bench or out the door.

He wouldn't be too bad with Nicky Clark either :lol:

7 fucking grand a week. 7 fucking grand. Probably rising to 10 in the premier league. Despair is not the word.

To be fair... Id rather Boyd on 7k than Cribari on 6k or jig on 10k.

Don't really think we should be resigning old players. But if he comes in, plays great and scores lots of goals then I won't complain. Even if he's at 7k a week then at least he deserves it. Some players are on more than that right now and play like amateurs. It's not a bad thing as long as it doesn't go over budget. For all we know we could be getting rid of a few players to bring him in. Isn't that what everyone's been crying for? To get the dead wood out and bring good players in.