Watch a game in New York?

No.12

Going to New York on the 1st of May, just wondering if there's anywhere that would show the Dunfermline game on the 3rd, it's a 3 o'clock kick off though.. Staying in Williamsburg, but anywhere in Brooklyn or lower end Manhattan would be fine.

Going to New York on the 1st of May, just wondering if there's anywhere that would show the Dunfermline game on the 3rd, it's a 3 o'clock kick off though.. Staying in Williamsburg, but anywhere in Brooklyn or lower end Manhattan would be fine.

The Blue Room will be fine mate. I went in January and it was a 3oclock KO time aswell. Met John Smeaton in there and was chatting away to him, surreal ! Stays in The Bronx now and is a good bear, still watches all our games etc.

I cant mind the street name but its basically right next to the Queensboro bridge, which has been in quite a lot of films.

How long you going for?

The Blue Room will be fine mate. I went in January and it was a 3oclock KO time aswell. Met John Smeaton in there and was chatting away to him, surreal ! Stays in The Bronx now and is a good bear, still watches all our games etc.

I cant mind the street name but its basically right next to the Queensboro bridge, which has been in quite a lot of films.

How long you going for?

Going for a week mate. Looking forward to it!

Wish it was me mate, I loved the place, enjoy! Out of curiosity, what made you choose Williamsburg to stay? Im wanting to go back next year.

My missus' brother Is Vice President in marketing for Versace over there, he's paid for it all, got us our own apartment for the week there, it's a beauty!

I watched airdrie 0-6 Rangers last August in the blue room , corner of 2nd avenue & 60th street. Smeato was there that day.

I was chatting away to him when I was in. Nice to see he hasnt lost his passion for the Gers since he moved over.

I was chatting away to him when I was in. Nice to see he hasnt lost his passion for the Gers since he moved over.

He was the loudest in the bar when we were banging the goals in that day! Had a few beers with him & a few pictures with all the local bears.

Great wee sash bash in NYC.

He was the loudest in the bar when we were banging the goals in that day! Had a few beers with him & a few pictures with all the local bears.

Great wee sash bash in NYC.

I take it the bar is open as regular during the week? I'm going over in July and fancy pooping in!

Watching us try to play football is the last thing I would be doing whilst on holiday in New York!

Fair play to you, but not for me!

I can spare an hour and a half out of my week to watch my teams last game of the season. (tu)