Watch a game in New York?

No.12

• 1 year later...

Apologies for bumping an old thread!

Absolutely buzzing for todays game but in Manhattan NYC and unsure where to catch the game. I believe the pub mentiomed in this thread has closed and Big Apple Bears are based in Brooklyn now but I won't be there at a decent time tomorrow.

Any chance anyone knows a pub in Manhattan that will show the game? I'm staying on W 50th st if that helps.

Many thanks!

The Blue Room will be fine mate. I went in January and it was a 3oclock KO time aswell. Met John Smeaton in there and was chatting away to him, surreal ! Stays in The Bronx now and is a good bear, still watches all our games etc.

I cant mind the street name but its basically right next to the Queensboro bridge, which has been in quite a lot of films.

How long you going for?

Why on Earth does John Smeaton live in the Bronx? Has the mafia hired him as an enforcer?

Why on Earth does John Smeaton live in the Bronx? Has the mafia hired him as an enforcer?

Met an American not long after the airport thing and ended up marrying her. She stayed in Scotland for a bit but was homesick so he moved over there with her with a green card.

Works as carpet fitter now, might actually be his company, canny mind.

Was wearing his Rangers supporters club top and hat when I met him, spoke passionately about the Rangers.

He was saying he stayed in a neighbourhood where you wouldn't dare walk a street or 2 to the right or left, shootings all the time etc :lol:

I'm in NYC right now. In a bar called The Stage Coach on 7th Avenue by Central Park. Advertising our game today in the lavvy. Must show all BT and Sky games. Slap bang in the tourist part of Gotham and highly unlikely you'll get chibbed. Eight out of ten.