Atletico Madrid vs Chelsea

JamieD

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All those injuries are going to take their toll at the weekend for the Liverpool game.

They were never playing a full strength side on Sunday anyway.

Always going to be a weakened team since they can't win the league.

Save their legs for Athletico.

Was anticipating a good game from teams lying 1st in La Liga, & 2nd in EPL. What a fucking disappointment! Wish I'd gone online & found a pishy stream of Rangers v Ayr game.

At the start of the game I was wanting Chelsea to win, Blues Brothers, British team and all that ( even though my preferred English team is Man City) towards the end, I was hoping Athletico would score, to make Chelsea play some decent football.

Good luck to Chelsea in the 2nd leg, they're gonna need a lot of good fortune to get through, however I really, really, really, want them to beat Liverpool on Sunday, especially if they 'Park The Bus' & get a breakaway goal. Brendan Rodgers would be going mental in his after-match interviews. Another Kevin Keegan job..LOL

Was anticipating a good game from teams lying 1st in La Liga, & 2nd in EPL. What a fucking disappointment! Wish I'd gone online & found a pishy stream of Rangers v Ayr game.

At the start of the game I was wanting Chelsea to win, Blues Brothers, British team and all that ( even though my preferred English team is Man City) towards the end, I was hoping Athletico would score, to make Chelsea play some decent football.

Good luck to Chelsea in the 2nd leg, they're gonna need a lot of good fortune to get through, however I really, really, really, want them to beat Liverpool on Sunday, especially if they 'Park The Bus' & get a breakaway goal. Brendan Rodgers would be going mental in his after-match interviews. Another Kevin Keegan job..LOL

It was EXACTLY the game I thought it was going to be. Both managers are very tactical and dont want to lose goals. Still, Atletico were the more adventurous team!