Review released today

OzGers

Can you change the title of this thread? The review is out tomorrow and this is being put out all over twitter etc. confusing everyone

It's in the record... But then I don't put it past them to get "facts" from facebook

Thanks

What exactly is everyone's expectations of this review?

an overview without going into any details, more a pamphlet on what is required and where they will LOOK at making savings, but with no focus, predictions or plans on going forward. Pish and bluster if you will with nothing set in stone.

Sandy Easdale ;

Asked about the completion of Graham Wallace's 120-day business review, and fans seeking clarity on a range of issues,Easdale continued: "I hope it answers all their [the fans'] questions; it answers our questions and it's a clear indication where Graham and the board want to take the club.

"The content of which we hope's enough, because obviously, I'm not going to hide behind it as usual: Stock Exchange reasons, price sensitivities, all these things are in the wider report.

"So, we're kind of tied by the Stock Exchange in what we can say. As for me, I'd love to tell the fans all, But, in the situation that the PLC board is tied by rules and regulations."

to me that says we will get nothing from this report.

Sandy Easdale ;

Asked about the completion of Graham Wallace's 120-day business review, and fans seeking clarity on a range of issues,Easdale continued: "I hope it answers all their [the fans'] questions; it answers our questions and it's a clear indication where Graham and the board want to take the club.

"The content of which we hope's enough, because obviously, I'm not going to hide behind it as usual: Stock Exchange reasons, price sensitivities, all these things are in the wider report.

"So, we're kind of tied by the Stock Exchange in what we can say. As for me, I'd love to tell the fans all, But, in the situation that the PLC board is tied by rules and regulations."

Yup, 128days worth of fuck all.

Sandy Easdale ;

I think we will be pleasantly surprised.