Chelsea team v Liverpool

He won't play a weakened team, that's just not Jose.

Arsenal could catch Chelsea if they fuck up these last few games :sherlock:

Lose this weekend and Arsenal win it's only 2 points

And Everton are only one behind you, pressure is mounting! :pipe:

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silly question but does Roman really care about the title? I've always seen it as, CL No 1 priority.

CL didn't save Di Matteo. He wants what he feels his money ought to have produced by now. Sustained success at home and in Europe.

We will most definitely see a weakened Chelsea side. They blew it when they lost to Sunderland and their priority is the Champions League now and with the injuries and suspensions effecting Wednesday there is no way he will play his best team. The only first team players he is likely to play are the ones that are suspended. Can only see this being a comfortable Liverpool win.

Sounds like Jose is keen to prioritise the second leg of the Atletico tie on Sunday, albeit he seems to be hinting he'd only do it with the club's permission.

What would you do? I can see where he's coming from, I think Chelsea blew it last week, can't see both Liverpool and City dropping the points required, and Chelsea already have two key injuries to contend with without risking more. On the other hands there could be a lot of regret if they do collapse the last few matches and Chelsea didn't do everything they could to gain those three points on Liverpool. And there's of course the very big chance they won't get through to the final anyway, even if they lost the final it may not seems worth it in a sense.

He's probably between a rock and a hard place but I think i'd still be putting out as strong a team as I could at Anfield.

Getting your excuses in early?

Tell you what .After hearing Brendan Rodgers shite about the beggars inspiring him I want these fuckers to lose.

Don't think I could stand hearing those two clubs getting all cosy again because it suits the unwashed .

We would get the usual shite spun .' both our clubs have special friendship' crap

Never heard that, where's it from?

blackpool and wolves were both fined for fielding what the fa judged to be "weakened" teams a few years back , i assume chelsea will be as well ?

I bet if blackpool fielded that same "weakened" team now it would be a hell of a lot better than the current strongest team from their squad

such is football!

Liverpool starting XI: Mignolet, Johnson, Flanagan, Skrtel, Sakho, Gerrard, Allen, Lucas, Coutinho, Sterling, Suarez

Chelsea starting XI: Schwarzer; Azpilicueta, Ivanovic, Kalas, Cole; Lampard ©, Mikel, Matic; Salah, Ba, Schurrle