Chelsea team v Liverpool

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shearer and Lawernson standing up for Chelsea.

I honestly can't believe the amount of people who see this as some sort of surprise result.

Liverpool were on a great run but any team with Mourinho in charge is going to half a chance and he's pulled his sort of result off so many times before too.

Ce**ic loving manager, stands full of ce**ic scarves, tops and flags. Divers, cheats, beggars, offended. Sing YNWA... Still disagree?

YNWA was sung by a scouse band, hence why it became a Liverpool song long before the tarriers stole it. Liverpool is probably the most loyalist orange city outside Glasgow on the mainland. Numerous loyalist bands, and orange halls.

Do you know liverpool used to also sing a song to the same tune as the Sash?

I've seen plenty of half Rangers, half Liverpool scarves aswell, I should know, I've got one.

Just pure ignorance. I'm willing to bet you've never even been to Liverpool, infact I'll guarantee it.

Ce**ic loving manager, stands full of ce**ic scarves, tops and flags. Divers, cheats, beggars, offended. Sing YNWA... Still disagree?

Do you also know the youngest person to die at the Ibrox disaster was a scouse Liverpool supporter?

Ah the weekly they are the celtic of England thread about a big English club.

If everybody on here was to be believed there would be about five celtic of Englands. Thankfully there isn't.

Somebody will see a half Chelsea, half Celtic scarf one day or a tri-colour at Stamford Bridge and all of a sudden they will be the English Celtic tae.

YNWA was sung by a scouse band, hence why it became a Liverpool song long before the tarriers stole it. Liverpool is probably the most loyalist orange city outside Glasgow on the mainland. Numerous loyalist bands, and orange halls.

Do you know liverpool used to also sing a song to the same tune as the Sash?

I've seen plenty of half Rangers, half Liverpool scarves aswell, I should know, I've got one.

Just pure ignorance. I'm willing to bet you've never even been to Liverpool, infact I'll guarantee it.

Having loyalist bands and orange halls in the city doesn't make the football team a loyalist team. And I lived in Liverpool for a short while for work.

I don't think any English team really gives a fuck to be honest.

(tu)

Some of them might like us and some of them might like celtic in the same way that some of our fans like Real and some like Barca or some like Man Utd and some like Chelsea but primarily they will only care about their own team.

Having loyalist bands and orange halls in the city doesn't make the football team a loyalist team. And I lived in Liverpool for a short while for work.

Just like having your songs stolen by them, doesn't make you taigish.

People on here just make up what clubs close to us or them just to suit their own opinion, which I find quite needy and taigish in itself. Not to mention hilarious considering I doubt any English clubs give two fucks.