Am I the only one ?

Am I the only one who is wondering about these issues ?

Why did it take so long to come up with this review ?

That it's trying to use the uof/king as a scapegoat on the credit facility when the real reason is most company's see us as a toxic brand already.

That even with season ticket money we will struggle to make it to the next AGM

That even once we get the 30 mill will It just be more of the same and it will be blown on wages as there's has been no talk of drastic changes to both playing and none playing staff, as both is needed.

Ok so we will be wining the top leauge in 3 seasons. How ? And what will happen if we don't ?

Is there a forecast as to when the credit facility will be available again? as we will be losing out on season ticket sales by losing the pay up facility.

What if a redistribution of shares are turned down at the AGM like it was before ?

They aren't a scapegoat they are a genuine reason zebra wanted security on Ibrox and the board refused. Btw something the UoF wanted guarantees they wouldn't do!

I firmly belive that zebra would of asked the same even if king (who I don't trust or would follow) hand not been trying to get the fans to pay the money to him.

Don't try and excuse the action of the UoF. Their poisonous antics could leave many, many good Rangers fans without a season ticket next season.

That is completely selfish and utterly unforgivable.

I'm not a supporter of the UoF or anyone else but I don't understand your point. There are not thousands of fans waiting in the wings to purchase season tickets that are not renewed by the deadline.

Supporters may lose their seats but they will still be able to buy season tickets after the deadline should they wish to buy then.

Don't try and excuse the action of the UoF. Their poisonous antics could leave many, many good Rangers fans without a season ticket next season.

That is completely selfish and utterly unforgivable.

I agree, to a point. But as I stated I belive the same outcome would of happend anyway and the UOF only helped push along the fact, and the board are happy to fully place the blame at their door.

Why else do equity groups buy shares in any business. For return of profit they have bought into a business that will always have funds due to us loyal fans so it's a no brainer.

Our money will go towards those cunts once again. IMO

Why else do equity groups buy shares in any business. For return of profit they have bought into a business that will always have funds due to us loyal fans so it's a no brainer.

Our money will go towards those counts once again

So what you're saying is you can't prove it?

zebra finance have nothing to do with the withdrawal of credit / debit card payment facility.

zebra are dealing with payment by instalment schemes, and they still are.

Their security in the event that YOU don't pay up will be your hoose. Nothing to do with securities from Rangers.

zebra finance have nothing to do with the withdrawal of credit / debit card payment facility.

zebra are dealing with payment by instalment schemes, and they still are.

Their security in the event that YOU don't pay up will be your hoose. Nothing to do with securities from Rangers.

Absolutely correct, it is the like of Visa and Mastercard who are not willing to back the purchase of Rangers STs due to the risk of us going under and them left having to reimburse ST holders. Exactly the same happened with Hearts last close season.

I don't understand the Debit Card inclusion, as there is no insurance on purchases covered by them.

Absolutely correct, it is the like of Visa and Mastercard who are not willing to back the purchase of Rangers STs due to the risk of us going under and them left having to reimburse ST holders. Exactly the same happened with Hearts last close season.

I don't understand the Debit Card inclusion, as there is no insurance on purchases covered by them.

Yet even in administration Hearts were able to buy ST's with credit cards..

They are investment companies, they invest in companies for a quick and abnormal return, where do you think most of the $70m has gone in the last 2 years,. Is that not proof.

Why not actually have a look at the accounts to see where the money has gone and not talk pish.

Mainly wages and costs to but the assets.

You're at it on the thank you celtic thread and you are at it on this one, you are a wrong 'un !

do i have to explain all my posts,i just thought he made a good post,would you just prefer i come out bigoted religious posts,i am a bear and this club is bigger than any of us,it is in a state and we need serious help,that makes me a taig