Dave King's Plan

After reading Wallace's open and honest review and being reassured about him leading our club through this time I was just wondering where I could find Dave King's Plan for proceeding forward? Could anyone point me to it as after all his talking I'm assuming he has a plan?

It's not just put your money in this account here is it?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

King really is going about things all wrong

I understand he doesn't want to line the pockets of these shysters

But he is going to have to take some sort of hit

As I have posted previously, a mid July buyout would give him the cheapest option to obtain the club

I just hope he knows what he is doing

King really is going about things all wrong

I understand he doesn't want to line the pockets of these shysters

But he is going to have to take some sort of hit

As I have posted previously, a mid July buyout would give him the cheapest option to obtain the club

I just hope he knows what he is doing

He doesn't even want to put money in, he's already said as much!

King can fuck off, all he and the UOF have done is cause further damage

yes i really wish King woul let them get on with it , they cant even spunk away 67million without mr King getting involved

over here boy ..watch the funny monkey ..thats it , just put your money in here

King can fuck off, all he and the UOF have done is cause further damage

I want king in

Something had to be done about the current board

But this season ticket fund thing is not the way to go

It has effectively split the support down the middle and the media are thriving on it and will push this "division" agenda to fever pitch

I just wish he would put his money where his mouth is and put an end to all this shite

I want these blue pitch holding, margarita , laxey etc leeching bastards out of my club pronto

King is the one man who can make this happen but chooses not to

Pissing me off

If I hit the euro millions guys I promise all this shite will be over soon!!

King will get the club eventually and he may well use Wallace in his current position. I think king wants rid of the faceless investors who's no1 aim is to make money. As I said last night I believe king is doing the dirty work (He's good at that in business) I also believe Alistair Johnston and Jim McColl will take up shares and help in the running of the club should King gain a majority of control. Like him or hate him he ain't going away. This is sore for us as all we want is good football but im afraid the football ain't going to go anywhere until the shit at the top is sorted out.... Just to add his plan is getting Rangers back to the top as quick as possible along with like minded wealthy Rangers supporters ie Johnston and McColl. Money talks and they have plenty for Rangers but none for faceless investors !!

King will get the club eventually and he may well use Wallace in his current position. I think king wants rid of the faceless investors who's no1 aim is to make money. As I said last night I believe king us doing the dirty work (He's good at that in business) I also believe Alistair Johnston and Jim McColl will take up shares and help in the running of the club should King gain a majority of control. Like him or hate him he ain't going away. Thus is sore for us as all we want us good football but im afraid the football ain't going to go anywhere until the shit at the top is sorted out.

This

Can others get this into their skulls!