Dave King's Plan

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You haven't harmed the club STB.

But continuing to provide this board with money will harm the club IMHO

How does withholding money from a business with already fragile finances make it better?

First game after admin we sold out a meaningless league game against Killie, what's happened to that mentality?

30 mil...Its called investment. Capital that is needed to turn a failing business around. Come on guys work it out its so bloody easy. (Thank fcuk I work for myself and in control of my own future. Its too bloody easy making money in this country,everybody is thick as shit).

Hmmm so he ploughs in money for players etc...costs go up, losses therefor increase. How does he increase revenue so substantially to not make a loss?

If King was the Rangers man everyone thinks he is, why doesn't he stick £30, 40,50 million in a trust fund (he's good at trust funds) for the sole purpose of the advancement of Rangers FC? publish his plan and get the fans onside, that would show his commitment.

He's waving his bank book around. I could do that, it don't mean shit until I sign the cheque

Aye, King and UoF have spunked 70 million up the wall.

Wallace and others will take a bonus and honest hardworkers at RFC are to be made redundant, King and UoF are the bad guys in all of this. :rolleyes:

The bonus thing isn't even known but we should have cut our back room cost base two years ago it's a sad reality, we can't demand to be run better then get all moral about redundancies.

There's plenty of blame to go about but King and co haven't helped at all the credit card situation being a prime example of that

The part in bold is the new quote, been stated time and again today.

Must have been taken from their (UoF) paymasters.

what you talking about ? who do you think appointed the board members past and present .

got no time for your petty little squabbles

the club is a shambles , and the majority shareholders have put past and present board members into this position ,that has seen the club recklessly sqander an obscene amount of money , people can throw the blame around , but the bottom line is the same .a board backed and appointed by the majority shareholders are financially killing the club , and are being rewarded with bumber bonuses for this ..

Hmmm so he ploughs in money for players etc...costs go up, losses therefor increase. How does he increase revenue so substantially to not make a loss?

Oh for fcuk sakes. He will plough the 30 mil into the business that will help towards increasing turnover through advertising,scouting network,buying and selling on players,sponsorship deals. This all takes investment serious investment and a good cash flow. What bit do you not understand buddy ?

Oh for fcuk sakes. He will plough the 30 mil into the business that will help towards increasing turnover through advertising,scouting network,buying and selling on players,sponsorship deals. This all takes investment serious investment and a good cash flow. What bit do you not understand buddy ?

:lol: oh ffs you seem to think these things magic from nowhere at little cost.

That plan would not be sustainable and the money would be gone in a couple of seasons

Dave kings plan is to get the club at rock bottom price. To do that he has to destabilise the current regime to a financial low point before offering them a bare minimum price as a get out clause for them, probably at least 50% less than what they acquired the club for.

Problem is, if his plan backfires and the board start taking loans with the assets as security and decide to run us into the ground there is no start up package to buy all our assets back and we would surely lose a few of what we own.

This is chess not checkers and it's nearing the end game if the UoF manage to push the agenda of not buying ST's.

:lol: oh ffs you seem to think these things magic from nowhere at little cost.

That plan would not be sustainable and the money would be gone in a couple of seasons

You make things happen The succesful business is run by entrepreneurs. Unless you run your own company you will not understand any of my logic. I have my views you have yours but we still have a common ground. We both love Rangers,So there is something you can agree with me on. :)

Don't you think the credit card situation could be to do with the massive losses we've posted in the past 18 months?

not completely, given that we have an unwavering support of our club, its pretty much a given that rangers will sell ST's, and with us now going up to an almost proper division and prices going up, surely a credit company would be more interested in securing our business for a season

He all but said he's getting a bonus. Open your eyes.

Don't you think the credit card situation could be to do with the massive losses we've posted in the past 18 months?

The football staff will likely also be getting bonuses. I'd certainly hope it's not football based like Stockbridge.

This doubt only seems to have come about recently though, as one constant throughout our problems has been fans buying tickets, until now anyway.

So starving Our Club of money is a better thing to do then , sounds like a plan ffs

Don't like calling it a plan but it may allow rangers men to run the club rather than money grabbing hedge funders.

Let me put it another way. We have always been encouraged to buy direct I.e. Get our replica tops directly from the club shops rather than greaves or whatever. That's because all the profit stayed in the club. If hedge funders are running the club then some of the profit will not directly be invested into our playing squad. That's why I want the likes of King. Park, McColl in.

Don't like calling it a plan but it may allow rangers men to run the club rather than money grabbing hedge funders.

Let me put it another way. We have always been encouraged to buy direct I.e. Get our replica tops directly from the club shops rather than greaves or whatever. That's because all the profit stayed in the club. If hedge funders are running the club then some of the profit will not directly be invested into our playing squad. That's why I want the likes of King. Park, McColl in.

Get what you're saying ,although if DK wants to drip feed the Club moneys , would that not drive the share value of the Club downwards , which could be a very worrying state of affairs indeed , or is that his "plan" ,then he'd buy up all the shares at a cheaper rate , Saying that if the man would only put his hand in his pocket the now , he'd probably have a lot more supporters in his corner ,than supporters that don't wanna know about this bollox he's spouting ,regarding ST moneys

Get what you're saying ,although if DK wants to drip feed the Club moneys , would that not drive the share value of the Club downwards , which could be a very worrying state of affairs indeed , or is that his "plan" ,then he'd buy up all the shares at a cheaper rate , Saying that if the man would only put his hand in his pocket the now , he'd probably have a lot more supporters in his corner ,than supporters that don't wanna know about this bollox he's spouting ,regarding ST moneys

Broombrox the share price is incidental. He can on,y buy out Laxey, prior etc at the price they want. Not what the stock market values it at.

Guys like him end up rich because they know how to play thud out. King will have his advisors keeping him informed at all times. Problem is, so will Laxey etc too.

You make things happen The succesful business is run by entrepreneurs. Unless you run your own company you will not understand any of my logic. I have my views you have yours but we still have a common ground. We both love Rangers,So there is something you can agree with me on. :)

Do you run your own company mate??

I think if the last few years should have taught us anything, it is not to jump on board with anyone. Treat everyone's words and motives with a skepticism, if not suspicion. I have to say, I don't trust the board, because as far as I am concerned they are just a continuation of Green's board. However, I also don't trust King, and he can't expect to be handed the keys to Ibrox without spending any money, or even putting forward a coherent and well-explained plan about where we would go under his stewardship.

A plan? There must be a plan. Anybody got it and prepared to leak it? Would help to understand what - beyond orchestrating the destruction of the Club either through deliberately designed statements and actions or through incompetence - is really his goal. The thing he and Gough would define as success.

Next step perhaps? Demand an EGM and the replacement of the CEO and named Directors and to be replaced with King underlings?

How about also handing over £30m into a trust ran by people who he or Gough or anyone else associated with him do not get to choose. I'll volunteer to help look after the dosh - for a decent consultancy fee of course. My 4-figure daily rates will be easily affordagly by him. Oh, forgot to add - the trustees to have sole access to the funds and only to be disbursed to Rangers with King picking up all the legal and related costs of setting up and running the trust. Put another way - as other posters have also said - put your money where your mouth is. But that's not going to happen is it? Because at its core - King and Gough are really taking the line of commercial piracy to try to oust a Board to gain control without providing any investment or commitment of any sort.

If we do go into admin again that will be twice King has done fuck all while telling others what to do.

I'll not be back if we go into admin again. This prick king never shuts up about how much of a Rangers man he is and how he invetsed 20million etc etc...........

But he's done fuck all when it really mattered has he. While coming over here having meetings with the board then fucking off back to SA telling us all to let the board get on with there plan.

Then tells us don't buy season tickets or any merchandise then goes quiet again.