Dave King's Plan

If we do go into admin again that will be twice King has done fuck all while telling others what to do.

I'll not be back if we go into admin again. This prick king never shuts up about how much of a Rangers man he is and how he invetsed 20million etc etc...........

But he's done fuck all when it really mattered has he. While coming over here having meetings with the board then fucking off back to SA telling us all to let the board get on with there plan.

Then tells us don't buy season tickets or any merchandise then goes quiet again.

Tbf his assets were frozen the last time..

Absolutely no excuse this time and if he does wait till admin I won't be supporting him if he gets club..

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Club's assets and licence were bought for 5.5 Million via a loan from Charlie's Investors Zues Capital, Blue Pitch and Margarita or if you want, Octopus/Ticketus. that is who these guys are. I believe they are the people pulling the stings behind the curtains.

Dave King has shown absoultely nothing to suggest he'd be good for Rangers and turn around our fortunes...all he's done is broaden the deep divisions which lie within our own support - which I think ultimately could lead us into Admin again...

Every supporter, in my view, should get behind Wallace and support the club - his plan is the only plan on the table...

Dave King has shown absoultely nothing to suggest he'd be good for Rangers and turn around our fortunes...all he's done is broaden the deep divisions which lie within our own support - which I think ultimately could lead us into Admin again...

Every supporter, in my view, should get behind Wallace and support the club - his plan is the only plan on the table...

Some plan! We all go mental at banks and utilities companies cost cutting front line staff whilst fat cats cream off bonuses. If it is found that the board are doing the same then surely the game is up for them.

Some plan! We all go mental at banks and utilities companies cost cutting front line staff whilst fat cats cream off bonuses. If it is found that the board are doing the same then surely the game is up for them.

the board are just a front for the hedge funds. its been happening since the start. it will not stop now. they wont make much money off a rise in share price. its control of the finance distribution thats important.

they put a shiny new puppet in "charge" and get us to buy into the new dawn, all while awarding themselves and associates new service contracts/bonuses etc till the accounts are empty. then its rinse and repeat.

what you talking about ? who do you think appointed the board members past and present .

got no time for your petty little squabbles

the club is a shambles , and the majority shareholders have put past and present board members into this position ,that has seen the club recklessly sqander an obscene amount of money , people can throw the blame around , but the bottom line is the same .a board backed and appointed by the majority shareholders are financially killing the club , and are being rewarded with bumber bonuses for this ..

Can you show us where they got any bonuses at all ?

Because someone has told you what to say you have tripped over your own dick.

the board are just a front for the hedge funds. its been happening since the start. it will not stop now. they wont make much money off a rise in share price. its control of the finance distribution thats important.

they put a shiny new puppet in "charge" and get us to buy into the new dawn, all while awarding themselves and associates new service contracts/bonuses etc till the accounts are empty. then its rinse and repeat.

The night shift clearly got some new orders. Blame the shareholders and attack.

The shareholders haven't made anything other than a whopping loss while their puppets made millions.

I'm still waiting for one of you cretins throwing this line out to explain this.

They didn't get any contracts or assets so I'm afraid these mindless attacks are making you look stupid.

I'll finish off his quote for you. I don't really want to put money into the club "but if I have to I will"

The "i don't really want to put money into the club" in that quote is a more telling statement than the end bit "but if i have to i will". When he "has to" will be when he has ground our share price down and we are on the brink of admin and he can pick us up for next to hee haw. That is when it will be good for Dave King and not our club. That folks is his only plan, shame on him.

Dave King does what is good for Dave King. If you think his children will eat toast for breakfast because of his love for Rangers you are kidding yourself on. He is a constant thorn in our recovery I wish he would put up or shut the fuck up.

The night shift clearly got some new orders. Blame the shareholders and attack.

The shareholders haven't made anything other than a whopping loss while their puppets made millions.

I'm still waiting for one of you cretins throwing this line out to explain this.

They didn't get any contracts or assets so I'm afraid these mindless attacks are making you look stupid.

The original founder investors did not pay the share price prior to the float , so its pretty evident they have not made any losses , they released some of their shares after the float and made whopping profits

Time for King to put up or shut up, certain " high profile " Rangers fans are already oiling themselves up for the piggy chase that the believe is around the corner.

I've never dismissed Dave King, I just can't see how his plan can work, now we have UOF and the rest bleating " wait till Monday "

Well here's the thing, if it's serious get the news released now, why wait? Or does the egos involved want full coverage?

Can you show us where they got any bonuses at all ?

Because someone has told you what to say you have tripped over your own dick.

seriously ? accounts show past all board members recieved bonuses , GW has niether confirmed or denied if he or the other board members are due bumper bonuses or if he has ended the bonus gravy train

seriously ? accounts show past all board members recieved bonuses , GW has niether confirmed or denied if he or the other board members are due bumper bonuses or if he has ended the bonus gravy train

Wallace has confirmed though if bonuses are paid it won't be for on field performance but business performance

:lol: :lol:

Any chance of answering the OP's question?

given mr Easedales recent statement regarding admin2 ,mr Kings plan on safe guarding the assests is a very important step

What Richard and mr King and the fans are looking for, are assurances on the future of the club and its assets , something under the circumstances are not unreasonable , mr King has stated he is willing to get involved with the current board , but they are reluctant to even meet him halfway with the securities of our assets .

Wallace has confirmed though if bonuses are paid it won't be for on field performance but business performance

so basically he is putting an end to all player and manager bonuses ,but the board members will still recieve bonuses ,really.. that was noble of him

When will we see DK's 5 year plan? so far these campaigns to take over the club from an elected board, have offered no plans what so ever for taking the club forward, but expect people to have blind faith in them. DK's had two opportunities to buy the club above board, why didn't he do so? Saying that he's now claims to want to put millions of pounds into Rangers? It doesn't ring right to me.

When will we see DK's 5 year plan? so far these campaigns to take over the club from an elected board, have offered no plans what so ever for taking the club forward, but expect people to have blind faith in them. DK's had two opportunities to buy the club above board, why didn't he do so? Saying that he's now claims to want to put millions of pounds into Rangers? It doesn't ring right to me.

we are heading for admin2 and you are asking for a 5 year plan ffs with the uneducated he abuse he recieves in here , i wonder why he bothers , some of our support deserves whats coming to them if they are supporters.

we are heading for admin2 and you are asking for a 5 year plan ffs with the uneducated he abuse he recieves in here , i wonder why he bothers , some of our support deserves whats coming to them if they are supporters.

If we are heading for Admin 2 then Dave King will certainly have played his part in that happening. I like Graham Wallace but do I trust him? I actually don't think I will ever be able to fully trust anyone again. Saying that Dave King hasn't shown any of us what his plans are. As someone said earlier if the fans pay their money into the holding account what then? How do they get their seat? Where is the plan? The fans deserve that much!

Admin 2? Don't you mean 3 and 4?

Just going by Dave's estimation.

Really? Thank you for that contribution to the debate. Who says we're heading for admin 2? GW has said we're not, as the books stand and SE was implying that if fans invested in DK's company admin 2 could be a possibility. No one has stated we are going into admin 2

Who knows m8, we are only the supporters.

But I think the board should get him on board if he wants on board, if he refuses any new shares they would issue him then at least we know were we stand.

if he refused new shares I would renew my 2 books today at the game.

But we should try, and I thing Wallace could do this, but would he be allowed to?

I could see Wallace leaving as he will any to keep his reputation in tact and not represent these investors who are only wanting our money.

Who knows m8, we are only the supporters.

But I think the board should get him on board if he wants on board, if he refuses any new shares they would issue him then at least we know were we stand.

if he refused new shares I would renew my 2 books today at the game.

But we should try, and I think Wallace could do this, but would he be allowed to?

I could see Wallace leaving as he will any to keep his reputation in tact and not represent these investors who are only wanting our money.

Absolute pish. :lol:

Just because Sandy Easdale was caught a bit off guard for a second and didn't make his point all that well, doesn't mean we are heading for admin 2.

The club have said many times there is no threat of admin2. But it helps you push your agenda for you to ignore that.

We have corporate shareholders who would never let their investment disappear like that for a start.

Just because Dave King wants to force us into admin again so he can get in the door on the cheap doesn't mean it is going to happen.

King is finished. I doubt we will even hear from him again.

The fund he threatened to set up will never happen imo.

Why would they take money from rebels and then have to spend the next year administering some god awful scheme where they had to buy matchday tickets from Rangers and post them out to the loonies who paid in their cash for no reason.

Its clearly obvious that the club will NEVER give in to these idiots and rightly so.

If we are heading for Admin 2 then Dave King will certainly have played his part in that happening. I like Graham Wallace but do I trust him? I actually don't think I will ever be able to fully trust anyone again. Saying that Dave King hasn't shown any of us what his plans are. As someone said earlier if the fans pay their money into the holding account what then? How do they get their seat? Where is the plan? The fans deserve that much!

so mr King warning us when CW took over we would go into admin and now mr King warning us we could go into Admin 2 is playing a part in our financial mess ..aye very good,

so under your logic no one should get involved ,let the club continue down this road , even when we have finance companys pulling out due to the threat of administration

the stance on here of back the board regardless is unbelievably scary