Saturdays daily record

Broxi1872

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When do you even hear of another club responding so quickly to the aspirations of another club?

I can't wait to win the SPL and put that manky lennon bastard in his place - the gutter.

To be fair he was asked by a reporter in a press conference, and he didnt say anything too unreasonable for once. Not that I hear anyway. Withhold the right to go back on that though.

More than likely there be quotes from the UOF whilst the rangers support is in mourning. NIce timing.

Think the facts are pretty damming against the board and its incumbents. Why stick the boot into UOF, when you haven't read the piece yet. Your timing seems to be off tbh.

Says the company First Data told the club they wanted assurances of full security as early as January 23rd.

So if these documents are true we have a CEO who took 4 months to write a 6 page document which made false claims, wherein he lied to and accused the fans. This must be good news for those on here who have lapped up everything he has said and turned on the UoF.

No wonder they need a new PR guru.

The headlines should be in memory of Sandy.

This a thousand times over but our press have no shame or moral standards and it's actually quite sickening to think how much they hate us. This is more the catholic bigots in press jobs, disgusting behaviour.

Think the facts are pretty damming against the board and its incumbents. Why stick the boot into UOF, when you haven't read the piece yet. Your timing seems to be off tbh.

You may be right. I am betting there is a quote in there though. As said above it should be about Sandy.

Can't be arsed looking but did he not say "one major factor"?

Yeah, he did. And I don't see that it is necessarily a lie that it was a major factor. The discussion may have started in January, but that doesn't mean the disruption thereafter wouldn't have made First Data's position more entrenched. This does not make Wallace a liar, although you could present it that way if it suited your aims. It seems to me that many are very, very keen to twist much of what Wallace says.

Yeah, he did. And I don't see that it is necessarily a lie that it was a major factor. The discussion may have started in January, but that doesn't mean the disruption thereafter wouldn't have made First Data's position more entrenched. This does not make Wallace a liar, although you could present it that way if it suited your aims. It seems to me that many are very, very keen to twist much of what Wallace says.

It doesn't make him very honest either.

Well, why did he not share this other information (assuming the DR story is true)?

What information? The fact that companies involved in matters credit with Rangers would be worried by the financial situation (that he didn't cause)? Isn't that obvious? The point he's making is that DK is a destabilising influence that is not needed at a difficult point. An influence he can try to have some affect on by bringing more attention to its consequences. He has already suggested that he is trying to deal with the other factors fincncial causing the likes of First Data to have concerns.