Our JFK Moment

Where were you on this night six years ago today?

I was on holiday in Austria watching in some dodgy pub in Vienna, went running out into the street with tears running down my face screaming my head off, one of the best day's of my life.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in a pub full of bears, we all had our arms round each others shoulders as Nacho was stepping up. When he pinged it home there was a lot of smashed glass, beer dripping from the ceiling and course tears of joy. What a fucking night that was.

Arrived in Greece and got to the hotel. Extra time was just starting so the cases were launched intae the room and left the mrs sitting herself ragin. Cunt fell oot we me but it was well worth it. Great night

Was watching it on the TV, it was nerve racking, when Nacho scored i was over the moon, could hardly sleep it was mental. All that night I could hear happy bears coming home from the various places they had watched the game from, it was like being on holiday, what a feeling.

:7325: