406 members have voted

1. 1. as title

• yes
    • no

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An improvement on last year (Ramsdens Cup Final, SC Semi-final, only 3 draws and 0 losses in the league) but no the bare minimum has been achieved and the football has been mostly awful.

True its been an improvement in the way getting punched in the gut is an improvement on getting stabbed in the gut. We need to be doing much better.

No. We were always going to win this league . The Ramsdens final ruined the season. The club was humiliated and an easy opportunity to lift more silverware squandered. Before that game I was an Ally defender but not anymore. Unless it is clear by October that he has sorted things out in terms of personnel, motivation and playing style he should be sacked.

We won the league we were expected to win, failed to win any of the three cups, played dreadful football most of the time, saw our manager and his coaching team convert the few good signings they have made into mediocre players. Not a success by any stretch of the imagination. The problem is that our manager believes it was a success.

No. We were always going to win this league . The Ramsdens final ruined the season. The club was humiliated and an easy opportunity to lift more silverware squandered. Before that game I was an Ally defender but not anymore. Unless it is clear by October that he has sorted things out in terms of personnel, motivation and playing style he should be sacked.

I've said thus on a few occasions, the Ramsden's is a joke of a trophy and we really shouldn't enter it next season. I don't want to see it amongst our honours list in years to come.

Pumped out the League Cup early on.

Bottled it in the Scottish Cup.

Beaten by a distinctly average Raith Rovers in the Ramsden Cup.

No improvement on playing style.

No improvement in player performances.

Still no opportunity for our young players.

And pissed away millions of pounds.

Total. Abject. Failure.

I've said thus on a few occasions, the Ramsden's is a joke of a trophy and we really shouldn't enter it next season. I don't want to see it amongst our honours list in years to come.

Its a trophy we have never won and hope to god after next season we are never in it again but we should be winning it and pulling out is a ridiculous suggestion.

No. Anybody who thinks differently is either deluded or are just trying to stir things....facts are we are in a part time league and have a massive, massive advantage meaning the league was done before it started. The barometer for success this year was progression in a football sense and the cup competitions both of which have been embarrassing failures whilst our young players continue to be ignored!