Andy Little Leaving - Confirmed

one55

I don't think you can class Little in the same category as Wallace, Edu, Boxanegra, etc.

As I've said, I met him in Ibiza that summer - he was no longer a Rangers player, out of contract and was looking for a new club.

He never found a new club, which didn't surprise me, and he returned to training on the same basis as Salim Kerkar.

He did not stand by his contract and ignore fierce interest while others left.

He couldn't stand by his contract as he didn't have one doh, what did you want him to do, say "if Rangers wont have me im retiring?" Little deserves thanks for his services regardless of him pulling your bird in Ibiza or whatever happened there to upset you so much.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think this is daft. Would much rather get rid of Daly than Little, even though I know Little's contract is up.

No doubt he'll be replaced by Miller with Clark being shoehorned out wide like Andy so often was..

Our club is a fucking shambles. Let go a young(ish) guy, life long Rangers fan and gives 100% every time he plays, had proved that he is a good goalscorer, but always got played out of position. Watch him join a Championship team next season and bang them in against us. Always been a huge fan of Andy and sad to see him leave. All the best for the future Andy, you deserve to play for a team who plays you in your natural position anyway, and doesn't fuck your career up by playing you out of position or on the bench.

another utterly baffling decision from McCoist. all the best Andy, thank you for your service and loyalty and I'm just sorry you have fell victim to the current regime at the club

doh

his contract is up and Ally needs to free up wages for more signings.

Id have possibly offered him another deal but i totally understabd why he has not got one.

doh

Id have possibly offered him another deal but i totally understabd why he has not got one.

he was our top scorer in 12/13 and injury hindered his progress last season. I would perhaps have been a bit more accepting of this decision if I knew his wages weren't going to a 34 year old

"Everyone out of contract should go" .......... "Fucksake why are we letting Little go"

"Club needs to do better with money" .......... "Fucksake give him a new deal and pay off the old higher paid players"

Place is mental.

Sad to see him go.

Would like to have seen him get a good run in the team playing up front but he didn't have much luck with injuries.

Best of luck to him and thanks for signing over when others didn't.

doh

Some people don't look beyond next season we need to start building our premiership squad now.

Some players he might sign won't be for the future (Boyd, miller) but they will add much needed quality for next season.. Then be a part of a stronger squad for the premiership.

We can't afford to knock back the standard of player available to us this summer especially if they are willing to join on reasonable wages

he was our top scorer in 12/13 and injury hindered his progress last season. I would perhaps have been a bit more accepting of this decision if I knew his wages weren't going to a 34 year old

is the 34year old a standard above little as a player?