GOAT

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably worst manager in our history

At one of the most crucial times

Next season will be a wake up call for some

It's all about having a pre-season bud. After Walter Smith left Ally took the lads to Germany, lost every game there, but yeah, not having a pre-season is to blame.

Funny how the 'not had a pre-season' bullshit has went away after the total fucking embarrasment against Forfar.

Funnily, going by the targets mentioned in the 127 day review, the cups come a distant second to the league. So it seems the board are happy with the job he is doing.

Funnily, Ally justified the wage spending of SPL players in Divison 3 by promising success in the domestic Cups. Yet, whenever we get knocked out of a Cup all I see is 'it was just a bonus anyway'.

This review you hold so highly also admits to bringing in £70m but having only £3m left. These Clowns think we'll win the top divison in a couple of years. With what? With Ally and this team? Is someone going to buy a whole new team for us when we get back to the top flight? Is Kenny Miller and Jon Daly (65 years between them) a model for forward thinking and promoting youth as they detailed?

Where exactly are we going? I don't fucking know!

He's the luckiest manager in football...and also one of the worst

He is indeed. Because so much shit is going on behind scenes no one cares to look at the management and team.

As long as McCoist wins games in the league he'll be here.

Even though he's a shocking manager.

What silence? Was his signature at the bottom of the letter sent to all ST holders urging them to renew?

So Ally didn't come out and tell people he trusted Chrles Green? That we should buy Season Tickets?

On a related note: Ally said he'd spend £10m if he could. Not on players but to keep Kenny McDowall and Ian Durrant in a job.

*Alarm bells are ringing*

This is when criticising him as a manager turns into mindless nonsense. Well done.

Let's be honest. Year one, Celtic took over us by January the 1st and then went on a 17 game unbeaten run. Yet, Admin (which happened in Fabruary) is used as the reason for Ally's failures on the park. Every failure since then is never Ally's fault. He's just a good guy, doing the best he can, under hard circumstances. Truth is he can't do it.

Funnily, Ally justified the wage spending of SPL players in Divison 3 by promising success in the domestic Cups. Yet, whenever we get knocked out of a Cup all I see is 'it was just a bonus anyway'.

This review you hold so highly also admits to bringing in £70m but having only £3m left. These Clowns think we'll win the top divison in a couple of years. With what? With Ally and this team? Is someone going to buy a whole new team for us when we get back to the top flight? Is Kenny Miller and Jon Daly (65 years between them) a model for forward thinking and promoting youth as they detailed?

Where exactly are we going? I don't fucking know!

Yeah, I don't really hold the review in high regard whatsoever, BUT the decision on if McCoist is succesful or not (and therefore whether he goes or not) lies squarely at their feet.

According to McMurdo Blue Pitch have a massive warchest waiting for us when we get back into Europe.

Do you ever agree with anyone Dude ? You just troll man

I agree with people quite regularly. I generally don't see the need to post my agreement with someone unless it adds anything further to the debate. I think posts which simply say 'this' or 'well said' are often a waste of time (despite occasionally doing so myself).

Although what I ask about the letter is true. McCoist and Wallace both have their name attached to it. So he's not really been silent on the matter.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/images/staticcontent/documents/st1415/Seasonticketrenewalletter.pdf

So Ally didn't come out and tell people he trusted Chrles Green? That we should buy Season Tickets?

On a related note: Ally said he'd spend £10m if he could. Not on players but to keep Kenny McDowall and Ian Durrant in a job.

*Alarm bells are ringing*

As did a massive chunk of the support. It must also be noted that McCoist came out and spoke about it once the public sale began. Not when it was only at the renewals stage. Some on here still get moist at the very mention of his name.

He's totally loving it... That must be why the hair he has left has turned grey... From partying too hard... And the bags under his eyes must be 'laughter lines' from all that sneaky chuckling up his sleeve at the problems we are having.

Must be loving it... Aye, seems totally plausible to me. (tu)

personally i am disgusted at the attacks on ally by large sections of our support. although my opinion of the job he has done so far as manager has been extremely poor he has attained the only 2 goals i would have set out for him in the last 2 yrs which were winning both lges.

i dnt agree with the players he has signed or the reported deals they are on or his high wage, these are problems that the men with power above him have allowed to happen. i am also of similar opinion that he will be found out next season no matter how much my heart wills it not to happen. i just dont believe attacks on the gaffer are in anyway helpful at this moment in time. until the club is secure and being run by men who are doing a competent job then a change of manager is not going to make a big difference in the imediate future of the club.

his goal for next season is to simply win the league again and until he fails in what i see as a minimum goal then he will have my backing.

i will leave it there as it would take me about 5 hrs to give out my total opinion of whats going on just now and what needs to be done to turn it around.

Let's be honest. Year one, Celtic took over us by January the 1st and then went on a 17 game unbeaten run. Yet, Admin (which happened in Fabruary) is used as the reason for Ally's failures on the park. Every failure since then is never Ally's fault. He's just a good guy, doing the best he can, under hard circumstances. Truth is he can't do it.

No it's not. I think most people acknowledge our form went to shit and we blew it, especially after Naismith's injury. What admin did was turn a four point deficit into a fourteen point deficit completely killing a potential comeback. It's fine enough to say we wouldn't have clawed it back but he wasn't given the chance to.

And who says that it's never his fault? Have you been on this website?