Number of season tickets sold

They will, as always, be a number of sales 90% of clubs would bite your hand off for.

Ibrox will be full next season as ever, no doubts about it.

Not knit picking mate, but i dont remember seeing ibrox full anytime in the last two years, although a couple of games it was reported as being full but that included ST seats as well which were not all there.

Not knit picking mate, but i dont remember seeing ibrox full anytime in the last two years, although a couple of games it was reported as being full but that included ST seats as well which were not all there.

its been a complete sellout several times.

Guy at the ticket office just said sales are around high teens for sales.

So thinking 16000 to 18000

Not the 2000 reported by a few groups.

I'd like to think sales will pick up near end of deadline as always.

If true, this is a great response, I suspect more will renew last minute and if the club gets near 30, we will have a similar st revenue as last yr given price increases

Anyone else heard it's high teens?

Did you notice the standard of football on display?

As long as you support the club when you can, even if you don't go, then you will be doing your bit.

Lots of our season books are from guys from afar that sometimes can't make the game.

Their financial commitment is there though so we can't ask any more than that.

We also broke all sorts of records for lower league attendances.

The average fans can do no more IMO.

Queens Park..

Stirling Albion..

Berwick..

Stadium was full for each of these games.

This happened the first season with Charles Green, then it all changed.... Rangers 'supporters' will renew by next season and we will be sitting beside the guys we have for years, on our last step to the big time...... 3 years of hell, we all expected it, and it couldnt get any worse, the board may bottle a change of manager thinking it will damage even more, but I think it would be the 1 thing to set the season tickets flying out the door.

These 'Fan Groups' should be totally dismissed in my opinion and Rangers should start talking to the Rangers Supporters Clubs, the guys who put there monies into rangers week in week out and get to the majority of our fan base that way. RSC's are on there arses and incentives on season tickets etc should be jumped on now by the club.