Ready To Listen Twitter Q&A

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are using your anti board bias to twist something just because the answers you wanted were not parroted out by Wallace.

For me it was a good start, and making it a regular event would be smart.

I disagree doing a Q&A on twitter has brought the circus to town today, if you are happy with the Club being made a laughing stock from the tim infest on twitter i wonder if you are actually a Rangers Fan.

I disagree doing a Q&A on twitter has brought the circus to town today, if you are happy with the Club being made a laughing stock from the tim infest on twitter i wonder if you are actually a Rangers Fan.

Using that logic we should play behind closed doors every second week because a minority of supporters chant/sing things that gets us put in the naughty seat.

Give us all peace ffs.

You are the one saying laughing stock.

Once you get off your anti board horse you'll notice that today was about engaging with fans.

Of course those from t'other team will try to break in. They are just that sad.

people need to sit and think about the questions answered. if you have any sense at all you would realise that twitter is not a place where the position of our manager should be discussed and i for 1 am glad he did not entertain any questions on this subject. im also sure that there are rules on the amount of information that can actually be given out on a platform like twitter. to answer serious questions via this way would be a joke from any kind of business.

the internet is not the place for discussion between the club and fans as it cant be confirmed who is a genuine fan and who is a troll.

Hate to break this to you but the timery in that feed is matched, if not outweighed, by anti board Rangers supporters making just as big a cunt of us.

You may well be right mate, anti board Rangers Fans have there own opinions i cant answer that but i certainly won't name call any fellow bear for deciding what they do with there own money.

I know what you saying mate i feel the Club was made a laughing stock today and has brought more circus on board fucking twitter of all places :(

NO one from the club made a laughing stock of themselves.

But many Rangers fans and celtic fans make a right cu7t of themselves.

Far from being a PR disaster it showed up just what GW is dealing with, and any right thinking Rangers fan should be able to figure that out and distance themselves from the behaviour of these imbeciles.

edit: imbeciles spelling corrected, I hope no one was harmed by that mistake. :)

I've just been sent an update on todays Q&A. It was appreciated as I don't have a twit account, nor a facebank thingy. I reckon it must have been fairly sanitised as from the little I've read of it so far, there's wasn't any mocking questions on it. I'm sure it will be used as a 'get together' with the fans. I just wish he was allowed to get on with the job and we'll soon find out how much he's taking out the club in bonuses.

I've just been sent an update on todays Q&A. It was appreciated as I don't have a twit account, nor a facebank thingy. I reckon it must have been fairly sanitised as from the little I've read of it so far, there's wasn't any mocking questions on it. I'm sure it will be used as a 'get together' with the fans. I just wish he was allowed to get on with the job and we'll soon find out how much he's taking out the club in bonuses.

You need to have a look at this thread from the start mate and see the screen shots that were posted. Unbelievable.

Hate to break this to you but the timery in that feed is matched, if not outweighed, by anti board Rangers supporters making just as big a cunt of us.

Agree with that. Although I feel they made more of a cunt of themselves.

I said on page one of this thread, the club have played a blinder knowing how the 10s of thousands of people who read what these bangers are posting will now percieve the rebels. They really have shown themselves up to a truelly massive audience.

You may well be right mate, anti board Rangers Fans have there own opinions i cant answer that but i certainly won't name call any fellow bear for deciding what they do with there own money.

There is having an opinion and being abusive.

Don't pretend you can't differentiate the 2.

That's my point Bears r us, I have read this from the beginning and the mail I got from the official site didn't have so much of those abusive contributions in it, hence why I think it had been sanitised.

NO one from the club made a laughing stock of themselves.

But many Rangers fans and celtic fans make a right cu7t of themselves.

Far from being a PR disaster it showed up just what GW is dealing with, and any right thinking Rangers fan should be able to figure that out and distance themselves from the behaviour of these imbisels.

Got a feeling that the club knew exacltly how bitter and taig like those muppets were going to look today.

If the new PR guy came up with this idea, he's earned his doe this month :thumbup:

[quote name='Dutchy' timestamp='1399661877' post='10619468

]

That's my point Bears r us, I have read this from the beginning and the mail I got from the official site didn't have so much of those abusive contributions in it, hence why I think it had been sanitised.

I think we are both confusing each othet Dutchy :lol:

Have you read this thread all the way through ? if you have then you will know what I am speaking about, if not you need to read it. :lol:

PS I have just read your post again and see what you mean, it is just me that is confused :lol: I assume the club have somehow cleaned out the stuff that was shown on here. (tu)

Got a feeling that the club knew exacltly how bitter and taig like those muppets were going to look today.

If the new PR guy came up with this idea, he's earned his doe this month :thumbup:

Your acting like a taig im afraid with the vile you write as above take a hard look in the mirror.