Something positive to talk about - favourite non-old firm goal...

Novo penalty...

Someone had to say it!

Not including that one though, just because it's too damn popular for some reason, I'll go with Lovenkrands last minute against Celtic in the cup final.

Classic moment.

I use this answer a lot, but the first v the sheep in the 1991 decider.

Also always liked Mo Johnstone's first against the filth. His cheeky wee face as he ran off to celebrate was great.

Peter Van Vossen's vs Kilmarnock at Rugby Park, an absolute Worldy, he glides past the keeper from an almost impossible angle near enough on the touchline he whipps it into the top corner.

think it was around late 96

Novo penalty...

Someone had to say it!

Not including that one though, just because it's too damn popular for some reason, I'll go with Lovenkrands last minute against Celtic in the cup final.

Classic moment.

I use this answer a lot, but the first v the sheep in the 1991 decider.

Also always liked Mo Johnstone's first against the filth. His cheeky wee face as he ran off to celebrate was great.

Heres me thinking non old firm was non celtic ;)

Cooper free kick against the sheep in the 3-3 skol cup final, ball is still bouncing somewhere.

Leighton was at his best then and he got nowhere near it.

Great game and we won it on a penalty shoot out, my memory of that was Trevor Francis taking one step to convert his penalty, I was thinking , what the fuck is he doing, fucking blast it, but the quality was still there if the legs were not.

gazzas goal v scotland has always been 1 of my favorite goals ever by a rangers player.

if its just goals from anyone then many yrs ago i seen an overhead kick from about 30-35yrds out go in. think it was fiorentina who scored it.

jonjo shelveys goal the other week was also a belter.