Barry Ferguson Leaves Blackpool

Should we sign him as e.g. player/coach? Could be step in Manager in a year or two. Saw him in a few games this season and he played very well. Sits and plays the ball so fitness is not being tested as much. Pirlo type figure. He may be old but I would take him back in a shot as he is better than anything we have. Him and a healthy Lewis after a good pre season would suit me :)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Should we sign him as e.g. player/coach? Could be step in Manager in a year or two. Saw him in a few games this season and he played very well. Sits and plays the ball so fitness is not being tested as much. Pirlo type figure. He may be old but I would take him back in a shot as he is better than anything we have. Him and a healthy Lewis after a good pre season would suit me :)

Fuck that! He's an even worse manager than Ally.

PS Some in General Sports was wondering when you'd start a thread like this. You're reliably predictable!

Fuck that! He's an even worse manager than Ally.

PS Some in General Sports was wondering when you'd start a thread like this. You're reliably predictable!

Yeah saw that, was actually a good point and quite ironic as he created a topic about him :lol:

Worth a debate from the usual depressing stuff on here.

Cousin and Novo on the bench! ;)

AVB would bring out the best in Barry to be fair

Cant mind the name but some other boy on here wants AVB in. Another one suggested Ally gets plastic surgery to look like him and save on the wages.

Cant mind the name but some other boy on here wants AVB in. Another one suggested Ally gets plastic surgery to look like him and save on the wages.

I'd take a guess there and say the "other boy who what's AVB" is your other account and the plastic surgery comment was probably a sarcastic pisstake of your good self.

I'd take a guess there and say the "other boy who what's AVB" is your other account and the plastic surgery comment was probably a sarcastic pisstake of your good self.

First bit is false. Second is true of course ffs

Comedy Gold 10/10 :party:

Lol I almost feel I should take half the blame for this.... If u see my post in general football regarding Barry... You'll see why. It's like I predicted this shit would happen. Sorry lads

You're like a more annoying MisterC.