Barry Ferguson Leaves Blackpool

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at the guests the thread has dragged in :lol:

I think Barry will end up back here at some point tbh, as a moaning bassa coach probably.

Him and Bob Malcolm back cause they can get the best gear

I wonder where saving Blackpool (luck according to the chairman) ranks in his list of achievements. Maybe second after winning the Carling Cup.

ouch lol,harsh but deserved,how ferguson could rank that carling cup higher than the 3 2 scottish cup final ,i will never know,what a fuckin game that was,ferguson's screamer of a free kick and lovenkrands diving header,what a game that was,the tims had a cracking team at that time,that for me was one of the best games against that mob that i have ever been too,that last second winner from lovenkrands i will never forget,sensational game

Yeah saw that, was actually a good point and quite ironic as he created a topic about him :lol:

Worth a debate from the usual depressing stuff on here.

Cousin and Novo on the bench! ;)

It's not ironic. He left Blackpool f all to do with rangers. Hence why I posted in gs. I just knew you'd be all about him coming back. Cannae wait for a kevin Thomson thread from u in here in a few weeks time.

You ever a fan of us signing a player who hasn't played for us before?

Who would be a better manager avb or cribari?

He was at it when he said winning the carling cup was his best success of his career , the man loves Rangers and will cherish his time with the club imho he was one of the best players this club has produced that 1st season under advocaat were some of the best displays I have seen the game in leverkusen was probably my best memory of him .

It's not ironic. He left Blackpool f all to do with rangers. Hence why I posted in gs. I just knew you'd be all about him coming back. Cannae wait for a kevin Thomson thread from u in here in a few weeks time.

You ever a fan of us signing a player who hasn't played for us before?

Who would be a better manager avb or cribari?

Govou. :7325:

Any bear who slates BF is a fuckin idiot IMO. How many titles and cup wins has the lad been involved in. Don't want him as manager but by fuck the guy should always get respect of oor fans no matter what

Should we sign him as e.g. player/coach? Could be step in Manager in a year or two. Saw him in a few games this season and he played very well. Sits and plays the ball so fitness is not being tested as much. Pirlo type figure. He may be old but I would take him back in a shot as he is better than anything we have. Him and a healthy Lewis after a good pre season would suit me :)

Some of the topics you start bud have me very suspicious of your motives

He was at it when he said winning the carling cup was his best success of his career , the man loves Rangers and will cherish his time with the club imho he was one of the best players this club has produced that 1st season under advocaat were some of the best displays I have seen the game in leverkusen was probably my best memory of him .

This!

I have some great memories of Barry, and in his day was a great player for us, who had more passion for the Gers than the entire present first team!

Ferguson is what 35/36? But he was really good for Blackpool last year and I think he still played this year?

He'd be better than Black and Law no doubt but I'd say no aim for the future.

He missed more than half of their games and was carrying injuries in some of the ones he did play. He's finished.