Ohh Barry Barry

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barry ferguson was an amazing and loyal rangers players, my hero growing up and he was and stil is an incredibly smart footballer

Some of the stick is definetley unwarranted especially since he played with his heart on his sleeve.

Not good enough or experienced enough to manager ranges!

Would be happy to see him back ina coaching role

What for?

No good to us a player. Totally unproven as a coach/manager with very little prospect of being a success IMO.

The captain that put a transfer request in can focus on his tabloid career.

Barry was some player. Especially in the early advocaat years in Europe. He seemed to come alive in those games. For me there hasn't been a better Scottish player since him.

I think he should go out and prove himself as a coach/manager 1st before we consider him.

No he was a good (above average) player in a terrific team; sadly when the terrific players who surrounded him left we saw him in his true light. We had the "oh he can't play alongside Tugay" followed by 'oh he can't play alongside Arteta'. Funny that both Tugay and Arteta went on to more successful careers in the EPL.

Leave aside his walking out on Rangers twice, perhaps he can resue his career as a journalist.

You are fucking clueless. Whatever else Barry is / was, he is an outstanding player.

Too many people think that because they played for Rangers that the club owes them a living.

There really is an unhealthy obsession with ex players, managers, directors in some sections of the support. The club needs to stop reliving the past and move forward. Bougherra has been released from his club and immediately there was 2 threads of people desperate for him to come back its the same with any ex player who becomes available.

That's about the 5th time I've seen you mention that recently. So bitter.

Course. Not fawning over an ex player who has continually shat on us is being bitter. Embarrassed the club with the 'battle of Bothwell bridge' and booze gate. Then there was the time he fucked off to the mighty Blackburn and returned with his tail between his legs, then there was his 'carling cup is my best achievement' and let's not forget plg either. But aye, I'm bitter :lol:

Course. Not fawning over an ex player who has continually shat on us is being bitter. Embarrassed the club with the 'battle of Bothwell bridge' and booze gate. Then there was the time he fucked off to the mighty Blackburn and returned with his tail between his legs, then there was his 'carling cup is my best achievement' and let's not forget plg either. But aye, I'm bitter :lol:

6 times. You can't even have a half decent rant without mentioning it :lol:

Pros: A technically fine player. Has experience of playing a technical/intelligent game at the highest level (European level). Extremely loyal to Rangers. Consistently delivered as a player for Rangers.

Cons: A serial moaner and whiner, may not be able to pass on clear/simple instructions to others without greeting about this and that.

• 3 weeks later...