boydy (again)

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One up front in the "easy" games, 4-6-0 in the "tough" games.

Didn't think there was anyone that would need that explained to be honest :(

Well if he's obsessed by it, he can't help but play it, do you know what obsession is ?

I was in costa in Ayr yestarday, Boydy came in with his mrs and kids, when he was leaving a young lad asked him if he would be back at ibrox next season he just winked and smiled going out the door.

True before I get the cool story bro comments

Tin hat on anyway

Loving how the majority on here now want Boyd yet when I was touting him for Rangers last year, I was branded mad.

listen, when boyd was here most fans couldn't wait to get rid of him because in their own words "he was shite and had to have folk do all the work for him" now all of a sudden they want him back.

under ally its going to be another daly type player, score a few goals then become shite thus more money being pissed away.

listen, when boyd was here most fans couldn't wait to get rid of him because in their own words "he was shite and had to have folk do all the work for him" now all of a sudden they want him back.

under ally its going to be another daly type player, score a few goals then become shite thus more money being pissed away.

boyd has been working a lot harder outside the box recently,if he is scoring goals, thats all that matters.that is what we need for next season.

Aye, he was a lazy ba***rd when I was sat in the Broomloan cheering him on. I agreed that he was lazy, but far from a ba***rd as he was scoring the goals to make us a success.

Unless we now have fans who have been to Kilmarnock to watch the lad, they are now saying they want the lazyness back - surely not?

Let's get the goalscorer back.

boyd has been working a lot harder outside the box recently,if he is scoring goals, thats all that matters.that is what we need for next season.

So you have been moonlighting to Kilmarnock to watch him?

no.sky sports news.

Ah right, so you see a different Kris Boyd from watching small clips on SSN? Enough said - you will be moaning about him next year if he signs, regardless of his goal rate.

i would take boyd back in a heartbeat as long as he is willing to accept the same wage he is on at killie or a small raise. i am sick to death of players earning vast amounts of money from us in this period as we are not playing at a level where anyone can justify a wage of over a cpl of grand.

if he comes back and is given a wage of 5 to 10 grand a week, i would rather do without.

i would take boyd back in a heartbeat as long as he is willing to accept the same wage he is on at killie or a small raise. i am sick to death of players earning vast amounts of money from us in this period as we are not playing at a level where anyone can justify a wage of over a cpl of grand.

if he comes back and is given a wage of 5 to 10 grand a week, i would rather do without.

I think wages could be a problem, black and daly are reported to be on between 8 and10 grand, boyd would have to accept less than they 2. he might see himself being worth the same,as he is,and always has been, a lot better than daly.he is a millionaire right enough,so that could help.