The official we are going to win the Championship thread*****

We have been through a couple of terrible seasons to get here as a club but I have every confidence we can turn it up and jump this last hurdle. It's there for us to win and with our fantastic fan-base and habit of winning the odds are in our favour.

P.S. I ask the usual suspects to not post telling me how Ally is never a manager (AGAIN!) and how we are doomed. Tad repetitive. So...... bit of positivity people. We haven't earned 54 titles and the respect of the footballing world by moaning..... we have earned it by being Aye Ready!

Anyhow.... how many points will we win the Championship by? I say 10-15.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have been through a couple of terrible seasons to get here as a club but I have every confidence we can turn it up and jump this last hurdle. It's there for us to win and with our fantastic fan-base and habit of winning the odds are in our favour.

P.S. I ask the usual suspects to not post telling me how Ally is never a manager (AGAIN!) and how we are doomed. Tad repetitive. So...... bit of positivity people. We haven't earned 54 titles and the respect of the footballing world by moaning..... we have earned it by being Aye Ready!

Anyhow.... how many points will we win the Championship by? I say 10-15.

56 titles.

54 at top level. Don't disrespect the teams we have beaten in the last 2 years.

Its going to be an exciting league which should make for more attractive football , we scored over a hundred goals while playing poorly so imagine how many can be scored while playing two up front and two wingers . I don't really mind the points total aslong we win it and win it playing football .

We will win the league by at least 10 clear points. However by the January transfer window we are going to have confirmed that some first team regulars from last season are finished.

Its going to be an exciting league which should make for more attractive football , we scored over a hundred goals while playing poorly so imagine how many can be scored while playing two up front and two wingers . I don't really mind the points total aslong we win it and win it playing football .

It will certainly be exciting mate. I'm looking forwards to it. But would you be happy for us to win it on the last day or go to the playoffs? I'd be raging if that happened.

I did read it. I provided a logical answer. Based on the shite football I have attended for three years under our incompetent manager.

So you read it, ignored the premise and chose to bore us instead? Well done. Your work is done here. Self actualisation is imminent...

If you wish to live in la la land please continue.

Personally, I have witnessed 3 years of atrocious football, embarrassment after embarrassment in the cups, struggling for months to get a win away from home in the 4th tier of Scottish football, players constantly played out of position to no positive effect, countless awful signings, horrendous tactics...

I find it perplexing that anyone that goes to our games is happy for this to continue. It's beyond the fucking pale.