Rangers in Hong Kong

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vote on the poll....Aston Villa are too far ahead.

I voted ages ago, but tbh I'm not really sure why it matters. It seems a rather silly question to care about the outcome?

"Who will win the 2014 HKFC Citibank Soccer Sevens?" - what does it matter who some randoms on the net think will win it?

Aye I'll admit the utter pish posted about Ian Durrant,his family and Rangers, did indeed change the course of the thread.....fpmsl.

It did. shit happens.

But things should be calm for a few hours now, at least until bluedaz and soldierblue1 wake up,

So in the meantime, why not give us all a wee overview of what you guys did for the Rangers HK7 tour? I'm sure it's a great story. (tu)

I'll do one after the tournament finishes...hopefully we can win it again(The Masters).....more importantly I'd love to see the Youth team finally win the main tournament.....we've come close.

A double would be magic for all the bears out here........

Since the Gers have been coming(2005) they have been tremendous ambassadors for our famous club.

Both the Legends and Youth teams always leave a fabulous impression on both the local and ex-pat community out here.

On RTV there is some fantastic coverage from last year.

I'll do one after the tournament finishes...hopefully we can win it again(The Masters).....more importantly I'd love to see the Youth team finally win the main tournament.....we've come close.

A double would be magic for all the bears out here........

Since the Gers have been coming(2005) they have been tremendous ambassadors for our famous club.

Both the Legends and Youth teams always leave a fabulous impression on both the local and ex-pat community out here.

On RTV there is some fantastic coverage from last year.

Sorry, I meant last year's tour...

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/galleries/item/4053-hong-kong-gallery

Yeah I watched quite a lot of the coverage at the time. Depressingly sunny as I recall :(

Assuming that HKRSCs interacted with Ian Durrant's party quite a lot, you could probably save a lot of time and aggro by just telling us the general makeup of the group. :thumbup:

the HKRSC Brings everyone out to Hong Kong . We,as, blue noses abroad 6 thousand miles away spend our own money to meet our heroes. No cost to to rangers but from us. Who is durrant's party as you mention! Also, we do not post lies on any open forum

Bluedaz I was willing to ignore you and your comments BUT nobody calls me a LIAR without retribution being taken but I will keep that till another time. If you had come on here and explained that all costs for ex players and their families was met by RSCHK I would have doffed my cap and profusely apologised. But you didn't you would rather come on here whinging and whining how youre miles away and don't like criticism well tough shit. Having looked at your RSC can you tell me why you support the UoF and agree with withholding ST from the club you purport to love? Just so you know I am an Ulster Loyalist an ex soldier who is a war pensioner a loyal Rangers Supporter and a loyal bear and a Presbyterian and I will not tell you again I do no LIE.

i personally renewed my season ticket last week. This HKRSC is a democracy. Not everyone agrees with everything in a democracy, just the way of life . In the same way that when the club had the blue card display, I did not participate because I did not have all the information regarding the end game (does anyone?). To answer your question, I am not withholding season ticket money. If others do, that is their issue. I disagree with them but not going to criticise them for it.

the HKRSC Brings everyone out to Hong Kong . We,as, blue noses abroad 6 thousand miles away spend our own money to meet our heroes. No cost to to rangers but from us.

Mate, if that had been your first post rather than your last, this whole car-crash of a thread could have been avoided. :D

the HKRSC Brings everyone out to Hong Kong . We,as, blue noses abroad 6 thousand miles away spend our own money to meet our heroes. No cost to to rangers but from us. Who is durrant's party as you mention! Also, we do not post lies on any open forum

Boo Hoo ya bawbag. 6000 miles away you really have my sympathy NOT. You chose your present location so don't come to me greetin ya zoomer. If you and the remaining rebels out there in China choose to pay for these so called ex players and their families to go for a freebie that's your prerogative. IMO that money would be better used to take more deserving men eg the Erskine veterans for a holiday but if it suits you to kiss Durrant, Goram etc arses that is also your prerogative. Go back to rabble rousing from afar with the UoFannies and continue to try to destroy my club. No Surrender to the arse lickers and the people with too much money and time on their hands to appreciate that which we hold dear. WATP

Very quiet from the colonies must be conniving with the UoFannies to deprive our club of ST monies. It all seems so cool when we hear what they do for the ex players and their families and hangars on then you realise that they are just snivelling rhats planning with King and the Murrys to destroy our club. So I suspect CH Furry the Murrys and the rest of the wreckers will be in HK for a freebie holiday to recoup after all of the undermining of our club that has taken it out of them. Don't forget Goram and durrants cheap suits ya roasters. WATP