Red Third Kit 2014/15

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure about it.

Fact: The tops that I'm not sure about when I first see them are usually the ones that become my favourites.

Whatever it is, I'll get used to it, it'll look better when we see it on the players. and fuck sake it's a rangers top so i'll buy it no matter what as long as it has that famous logo and 5 stars on it (and isn't green or yellow!)

Don't care what the top looks like caus i won't be buying one .i've bought many Gers tops while under the impression that i was contributing financially to the club, despite the tops being of inferior quality.However there is no doubt the current contracts with Puma and sports direct give very little cash to Gers so i've told my son to pick another top and he's gone for the USA one which is a belter.Don't worry though if i get him a hot dog at first home game it will generate more profit for Gers than a £45 quid top.By the way his top from last year fell apart .

Don't care what the top looks like caus i won't be buying one .i've bought many Gers tops while under the impression that i was contributing financially to the club, despite the tops being of inferior quality.However there is no doubt the current contracts with Puma and sports direct give very little cash to Gers so i've told my son to pick another top and he's gone for the USA one which is a belter.Don't worry though if i get him a hot dog at first home game it will generate more profit for Gers than a £45 quid top.By the way his top from last year fell apart .

Do you know this as fact aye?

Buy your top from the Rangers shop, all the profit goes to Rangers.

What's the difference between Azura making the hot dogs and Puma making the kits? Both will take a percentage or else they wouldn't turn a profit. If puma didn't take any of it then they are paying Rangers to make our kits and the costs of actually making it without getting anything in return.

I bought the black one last year for my son and it totally fell apart after a couple of washes too. Doesn't matter what it looks like if the quality is utter pish there's no point in buying it.

I bought the black one last year for my son and it totally fell apart after a couple of washes too. Doesn't matter what it looks like if the quality is utter pish there's no point in buying it.

Bout ages 1 and 3 in the same kit and they have lasted. Not great quality but they haven fallen apart.