It's all about the Rangers!

BBC Alba are angry that they can't show Rangers games next year.

Why?

Because Sky and BT Sport want our matches for themselves.

The scum are downsizing.

Why?

Because they have no challenge.

Yellowfang is leaving.

Why?

No challenge means downsizing with less being spent on players, thus reducing the chances of European qualification.

The governing body are paying broadcasters to show their own matches.

Why?

They only wanted the Rangers games and the wee clubs couldn't have afforded suitable new TV gantries.

Hibs and Hearts fans are fretting over how long they'll be out of the top tier.

Why?

They know the Rangers are there to block their way back up.

The list is endless but that's just a few wee examples for today.

BBC Alba are angry that they can't show Rangers games next year.

Why?

Because Sky and BT Sport want our matches for themselves.

The scum are downsizing.

Why?

Because they have no challenge.

Yellowfang is leaving.

Why?

No challenge means downsizing with less being spent on players, thus reducing the chances of European qualification.

The governing body are paying broadcasters to show their own matches.

Why?

They only wanted the Rangers games and the wee clubs couldn't have afforded suitable new TV gantries.

Hibs and Hearts fans are fretting over how long they'll be out of the top tier.

Why?

They know the Rangers are there to block their way back up.

The list is endless but that's just a few wee examples for today.

That was as good a read as Shaven Ravers!

Amazing.

Celtic realise they have no competition without us. Something isn't right though...why would anyone downsize? Yeah, they're completely on a run in the SPFL but surely they'd want Champions League success? Do they not care about that? Weird. So why are they downsizing? Let's put it another way...they're lubing their arse up because someones gonna fuck them real hard once their GCC land deal thing comes out. Gonna need all the pennies they got. I hope UEFA/FIFA fucking destroy the cunts. I want to see that dump destroyed, the club heavily fined, board members held accountable, transfer bans...the lot!

BBC alba can go take a flying fuck to themselves. I don't know how they got it in the first place. who the fuck wants to watch a gaelic match. give it to sky/bt ffs.

and hibs/hearts can keep their crying. both of them will be staying in the championship for another season after we're done with them. we're going back to take on that dirty mob of the east.

In all honesty who the fuck wants to sit through 90 mins of gaelic pish a few times a season, Sky and BT Sports anyday, the taigs are downsizing for many reasons, lack of competition, shiting their breeks about state aid as is the GCC, they owe CO-OP 34m, and CO-OP own their stadium ahahaha, they'll not make the champions league this year, they scraped through last year against piss poor opposition, they'll face tougher teams this year.

In all honesty who the fuck wants to sit through 90 mins of gaelic pish a few times a season, Sky and BT Sports anyday, the taigs are downsizing for many reasons, lack of competition, shiting their breeks about state aid as is the GCC, they owe CO-OP 34m, and CO-OP own their stadium ahahaha, they'll not make the champions league this year, they scraped through last year against piss poor opposition, they'll face tougher teams this year.

I prefer Alba's coverage over Sky. No Andy Walker or Crocker.

BT was good last season, but no doubt the standards will start to slip.

I agree with you about the Green and Grey

It's all back fired on them. They wanted to finish us off for good to get a lack of competition in Scotland to engineer a move to England and the Premier League but they failed and now they have to pay the price on waiting for us to complete our journey.

I do love a bit of karma!

That's why Lennons left, he's rode his luck into the group stages the last couple of times, I don't see it happening this time though and he knew if he never made it they would want him out anyway. It's always been about Rangers and always will, the most discussed subject on Celtic forums is RFC. Were coming back Timmy

I prefer Alba's coverage over Sky. No Andy Walker or Crocker.

BT was good last season, but no doubt the standards will start to slip.

I agree with you about the Green and Grey

True about Walker especially i hate the wee bastard, he should be sacked from Sky rancid rabid wee Rangers hating fuckpig.

It's all back fired on them. They wanted to finish us off for good to get a lack of competition in Scotland to engineer a move to England and the Premier League but they failed and now they have to pay the price on waiting for us to complete our journey.

I do love a bit of karma!

Aye mate funny as fuck the thing is i think we'll be stronger than them on our return, a lot of people say that mhob are saving like fuck for our return, i smell shite it's incase ( and rightfully so ) they get fucking hammered by the EC.

Aye mate funny as fuck the thing is i think we'll be stronger than them on our return, a lot of people say that mhob are saving like fuck for our return, i smell shite it's incase ( and rightfully so ) they get fucking hammered by the EC.

Nah if that was the case they wouldn't be saving for our return they would be investing in young players and Lennon certainly wouldn't have walked. They believe they propaganda that's spun by Lawell and his lapdogs in the Scottish media and I for one can't wait for the day that it all comes crashing down.

This season the average attendance at Premiership games was 10231 compared to 1795 at Championship games.

If you use this years figures but apply it to next years league - ie Hibs and Hearts relegated and Rangers promoted then the figures are a lot closer

Premiership - 8650

Championship - 7789

It is not impossible with a small reduction in Premiership attendances and a small increase in attendances at Championship games, that the Championship could have the higher average attendances.