The BBC Telling the Truth.......,

Again sorry haven't quit figured out c&p on this phone but followed a link n FB about an interview with the Allow chairman stating that the Championship was going the be the most exciting/watchable league in Scotland next season and to my shock the BBC actually had the facts for a change.

No mention of the club bring liquidated says we have won a record 54 top flight titles and references our full list of domestic honours.

Oh and Doncaster also doesn't think it will be a loss to the top league......

"The eyes of the nation will be on the Championship as everyone accepts Celtic are going to win again," Mulraney said.

There you go, says it all. Let celtic and whatever poor cunt of manager they bring in go and play a bunch of donkeys to win yet another tainted title. the previous ones aren't as tainted as this seasons will be. TWO premiership clubs have dropped out. the premiership isn't interesting anymore. nobody cares about celtic except their dhirty little bheasty scumfans.

It will only get interesting again when we rise up to the premiereship. if hearts/hibs go up (hope they don't obviously) then so what? what will anyone care? they're just two diddy teams. once we get back up then that's when things get interesting. celtic will need to watch their backs cause we'll be after them and we'll be going for the throat. we're not just gonna beat them we're gonna fucking destroy them :D

Mulraney is a celtic fan. Fact.

No doubts. His past digs at Rangers, the Buses from Coatbridge to see them play at Ibrox in the Scottish cup , the way he mysteriously popped up on the SPFL board beside Lawell. We need some directors with balls to take on this cabal.

No doubts. His past digs at Rangers, the Buses from Coatbridge to see them play at Ibrox in the Scottish cup , the way he mysteriously popped up on the SPFL board beside Lawell. We need some directors with balls to take on this cabal.

Regarding the buses from coatbridge, they were organised by Mark Docherty (alloa left back at the time). It was nothing to do with alloa fc. It was in the local rag and some nationals at the time.

Docherty actually played for stranraer at ibrox last season. Wonder if any buses came through to ibrox for those games.

This season the average attendance at Premiership games was 10231 compared to 1795 at Championship games.

If you use this years figures but apply it to next years league - ie Hibs and Hearts relegated and Rangers promoted then the figures are a lot closer

Premiership - 8650

Championship - 7789

It is not impossible with a small reduction in Premiership attendances and a small increase in attendances at Championship games, that the Championship could have the higher average attendances.

This season the average attendance at Premiership games was 10231 compared to 1795 at Championship games.

If you use this years figures but apply it to next years league - ie Hibs and Hearts relegated and Rangers promoted then the figures are a lot closer

Premiership - 8650

Championship - 7789

It is not impossible with a small reduction in Premiership attendances and a small increase in attendances at Championship games, that the Championship could have the higher average attendances.

I believe that this will be the case and I wonder if Hamilton will wish they were beaten by Hibs - especially if they go straight back down.

Again sorry haven't quit figured out c&p on this phone but followed a link n FB about an interview with the Allow chairman stating that the Championship was going the be the most exciting/watchable league in Scotland next season and to my shock the BBC actually had the facts for a change.

No mention of the club bring liquidated says we have won a record 54 top flight titles and references our full list of domestic honours.

Oh and Doncaster also doesn't think it will be a loss to the top league......

I laughed at Doncaster's comment when I read this earlier today, of course he's going to say that but everyone knows he's full of pish lol.

It kinda came across as he was saying well because we're now the SPFL and we basically run all the divisions, the SPFL product is still great.

Just the usual Doncaster nonsense, the Premiership was bad this season and it'll be worse next season and will remain so until we're back challenging for the title.

I laughed at Doncaster's comment when I read this earlier today, of course he's going to say that but everyone knows he's full of pish lol.

It kinda came across as he was saying well because we're now the SPFL and we basically run all the divisions, the SPFL product is still great.

Just the usual Doncaster nonsense, the Premiership was bad this season and it'll be worse next season and will remain so until we're back challenging for the title.

In any country the top flight should be the main attraction and he knows it.