Next Stage of consultation …Ready To Listen Focus Groups

Email just arrived

Ready To Listen Focus Groups

Following the issue of the Rangers Ready To Listen Phase 2 results, the next phase of the initiative is to hold face-to-face meetings in the form of focus groups. More than half the respondents from the initial survey said they would participate in further supporter engagement initiatives to help shape the Club’s Ready To Listen campaign and these focus groups will now be facilitated at Ibrox with fans who had expressed a wish to continue their involvement.

The first set of focus groups will take place on Tuesday 10 and Wednesday 11 June in the Blue Room at Ibrox Stadium.

These focus groups will concentrate on Fan Engagement with 4 groups being held across two days and should last no longer than 1½ hours.

A representative sample of Rangers fans will be included in each group to share their individual views and will be invited to participate on a first come first served basis. The sessions will be managed by an independent researcher.

If you would like to take part, please reply to this email stating your name, contact telephone number and which day and group you would like to attend from the following:

Day 1: Tuesday 10 June

Group 1: 6pm

• Group 2: 8pm

Day 2: Wednesday 11 June

• Group 1: 6pm

• Group 2: 8pm

Please reply no later than Friday 30 May to confirm your attendance.

All chosen participants will be notified no later than Wednesday 4 June and as an incentive, all participants who are selected to attend the focus groups will have the opportunity to attend a tour of Murray Park as a thank you for their time.

These initial focus groups will be followed by sessions covering Club Membership and Digital & Media in the coming weeks and months. If you acknowledged that you would like to take part in further initiatives on Club Membership and Digital & Media, you may still have the opportunity to attend these focus groups whether or not you attend the Fan Engagement initiative.

Thank you for your continued support for Ready To Listen.

Rangers Football Club

You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

Abraham Lincoln, (attributed)

16th president of US (1809 - 1865)

So it's a conspiracy and there all all to get SOS and UOFS?

got my email, don,t know if I can manage to attend, but I think this could be the start of actually getting a real fans group that represents the fans and not the blazer chasing fans reps we have at present .lets grasp this chance to get meaningful discussion with the board.

You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

As usual, the voice of reason and meaningful discussion....

DK has done a mighty fine job with you guys.

This can only be seen as a step in the right direction, Wallace said that they would interact with the fans and that's what he's doing. The focus group have to be proactive and constructive. There is no pont is going and just saying "the fitbaws pish so it is" right now the problem is how do we grow the business / club and what can we as fans influence and offer as viable suggestions.

Our main priorities have to be a scouting network and something up an ajax type academy.

Hope someone brings up the quality of the football. Not heard back about that from the club.

Exactly, I have seen plenty of feedback regarding what we think is important about match day experience etc but absolutely nothing about the football, if i remember correctly we were asked about the importance of performing well etc, i imagine most fans would have said they were very dissatisfied with tbe performances so what is GW doing about that ?

I got the email aswell. I would definitely go if I was living there so if anyone wants to pay for my flights then I will go :lol: Have let it known during the initial surveys I would be more than happy to continually give my own feedback on certain things and let it known we desperately need some sort of scouting network in place.

This can only be seen as a step in the right direction, Wallace said that they would interact with the fans and that's what he's doing. The focus group have to be proactive and constructive. There is no pont is going and just saying "the fitbaws pish so it is" right now the problem is how do we grow the business / club and what can we as fans influence and offer as viable suggestions.

Our main priorities have to be a scouting network and something up an ajax type academy.

Don't expect Wallace or anyone else from the board to be at these. Some poor bint from an external agency will no doubt have to take the flak.

Don't expect Wallace or anyone else from the board to be at these. Some poor bint from an external agency will no doubt have to take the flak.

Instead of going in the huff about something that hasn't happened yet mystic Meg anything constructive to add?

Good move IMO from the club and one that hopefully takes the groups of fans from a wide range of backgrounds.

Unfornately some people are just fools.

My own view is the current board are trying but are just not up to the job. Incompetence rather than thieving or any ulterior motive.

And at least they are trying to engage with the fans which is what we have always said we wanted more of.