Will we win the Championship next season?

523 members have voted

1. 1. Will we win the league?

• Yes
    • No
    • No, but we will win promotion via the playoffs
  2. 2. How many points will we win the league by?

• 1-5
    • 5-10
    • 10-15
    • 15+
    • We won't win the league

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll win the league by a big margin, probably not 15+ but 10+ for sure.

For all Allys faults he's got us going in the league, your Hearts and Hibs aren't capable of sustaining a continued challenge over the course of the season.

I expect us to maybe struggle early on or at least it'll be close then around December - February when the games come thick and fast we'll start to pull away from them.

We'll probably disappoint in the cup competitions and that's where Ally will get his stick.

I seem to have gone for the most common answers by the look of it.

I am being optimistic and think it will be harder than some anticipate. It will however be very nice to have some competitive challenging football next season

Man for man we are far superior to any other team in that league and managerial wise we are up against Robbie Neilson who is in his first full season as gaffer and Terry butcher who somehow managed to turn a rubbish Hibs team into a god-awful Hibs team.

Both Hibs and Hearts have been severely weakened since the end of the season as well losing over 20 odd players between them.

Rangers will win the league by at least 10 points.

Butcher inherited a god awful Hibs team, decent transfer window and he'll turn them round.

He won't have the time Most Hibs fans want him out first time Hearts or Rangers hump them Butcher will be dumped if only to take the heat off Petrie.

I believe we will win league by 10-15 points, playing some decent football. Our home support at Ibrox will be vocal and positive, getting behind the team and the manager.

I would expect us to have good levels of support away from home as well and we are obvious favourites for the No1 spot in the league. What does concern me is how we all react to the first time something doesn't quite go to plan on the pitch, particularly if it happens early on in the year.

Abuse and negativity towards the players, manager and coaches will only harm our chances, we have enough enemies without turning on our own.

I think that the board and directors will continue to divide and dismay although I hope I am wrong.

All things considered I am looking forward to the new season, we must return to the top league at this first time of asking, failure is not an option.