Kenny Miller Medical Tomorrow

Don54

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have no scouting network, we have no money and unfortunately this is the market place we have to shop in. Miller is tried and tested, Telfer is undoubtedly talented, but so was John fleck and look at what happened with him. Miller is not a long term solution, and if we can get him and boyd then our main objective of getting back to the top division would appear that bit easier. I don't care if we dig up Eusebio and play him, as long as we win the title then the ends justify the means.

Wake up Gaff it's all a dream

Nope we're actually signing a 34 year old and giving away an 18 year old..FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!

I'm not advocating the signing of miller in anyway but the over-reaction to letting go a player that never played for us and in all honesty not be good enough to play for us is amazing!

Gooseman .I'm beginning to think you are right mate . Think Kenny will get us all excited this season .He still has the wherewithal for this kind of league .

Didn't think so few weeks ago but we have limited options it appears

Give it a few training sessions before he's injured and you'll regret this post mate.

He'll score but it's a waste of a chance to build for the SPFL, this is our last chance to get players together and a core built and we're blowing it yet again.

I have real concerns that admin 2 is a real possibility.

We have an absolute idiot of a manager who refuses to learn a thing. What wages will he be on? Will be getting rid of Daly now? What becomes of Clarke?

Such a fucking pointless signing!!

I'm not advocating the signing of miller in anyway but the over-reaction to letting go a player that never played for us and in all honesty not be good enough to play for us is amazing!

We'll never know if he was good enough cos he wasn't given his chance...We were given an opportunity 2 years ago to rebuild properly and learn from the past..Bring on our players and coach them better than we had for years and we failed miserably.Bringing in journeymen on stupid wages.

We've played in diddy junior leagues for 2 years and a diddy Ramsden cup when our youth should have been given the chance..The odd one here and there is no good and filling the bench with shite and kids with no chance of getting on.