Demarcus Beasley

topgoalie

Nowhere near it mate, just more time in the International arena and not as physical.Bedoya played well tonight as well.Both going to the World Cup but surprised to see big Woods as goalie coach.With Klinsmann as manager where is the connection there ?

Tim Howard.

His goal and that entire night against Lyon in 2007 will live with me forever. That was probably the most unexpected result I've seen us achieve.

His time here was hit-and-miss, though. I never felt he fitted Walter's preference of a tight, compact unit as opposed to one with quick wingers.

I remember he started out of the blue at Hampden in the Scottish Cup final against Queen of the South and I'm sure he scored.

He was good in that January (2011?) where we ripped everyone to shreds with Beasley and Novo on each wing. Thrashed Utd and Morherwell I'm sure.

We scored a ridiculous amount of goals from what I think was the Falkirk game up until that draw with celtic. Half the team were missing for the game at Breezeblock Towers though.

3-1 we beat Falkirk, I know we beat HIVs 4-1, United 7-1, Motherwell 6-1 and I'm sure there were other decent scores.

Just checked, it was 2009/2010 Season.

In between those games I mentioned, we also won 3-0 against St Johnstone & 3-0 against Dundee United.

Probably the best period I can fully remember as a Rangers fan.

Aye I was getting mixed up!

We were amazing in that period. Remember feeling we could have qualified from our CL group if we had played like that.

Just checked, it was 2009/2010 Season.

In between those games I mentioned, we also won 3-0 against St Johnstone & 3-0 against Dundee United.

Probably the best period I can fully remember as a Rangers fan.

Same here, I was absolutely buzzing after beating Dundee Utd 7-1. Bougies goal that night :drool:

Aye I was getting mixed up!

We were amazing in that period. Remember feeling we could have qualified from our CL group if we had played like that.

The football was so exciting, they were some of the best games I've been at. Boxing Day against HIVs was unbelievable.

That was when we bought Rothen and played him the CL games. There were a few turning points in that CL, we conceded a few goals late on and I can remember being denied a stonewall penalty late in the first half against Sevilla.

Same here, I was absolutely buzzing after beating Dundee Utd 7-1. Bougies goal that night :drool:

Played the majority of the second half with 10 men as well! A great period! I wish we had played them with that team in that form. Would have torn them apart.

We scored a ridiculous amount of goals from what I think was the Falkirk game up until that draw with celtic. Half the team were missing for the game at Breezeblock Towers though.

3-1 we beat Falkirk, I know we beat HIVs 4-1, United 7-1, Motherwell 6-1 and I'm sure there were other decent scores.

...and they still couldn't beat us. I still can't believe we managed to get a result from that game.

...and they still couldn't beat us. I still can't believe we managed to get a result from that game.

We were totally under the kosh!

From memory; Bougherra, Miller and Beasley were missing, with Novo going off injured after a couple of minutes. Arguably our most influential players in that team, minus SDOW.