Demarcus Beasley

topgoalie

Was never his biggest fan when at Rangers, although to be fair he was hampered with injuries.If he plays in his new position of left back, he will be the first American to play in FOUR World Cup Finals.Will never forget his face when he scored in Lyon in the CL for us..brilliant.

Watching the USA game there against Nigeria we still have a strong connection with Bedoya playing as well and Chris Woods as goalie coach.

Will always remember the look on his face up at Inverness on his debut after Tokley had flattened him for about the fifth time without a booking. As if to say what the fuck am a doing here :000000082:

This being my point, he is so assured in the World stage but could hardly cut it in the kick and rush of Scottish football, unless you play in the Celtic Way...lol.

This being my point, he is so assured in the World stage but could hardly cut it in the kick and rush of Scottish football, unless you play in the Celtic Way...lol.

To be fair m8 I was his biggest fan when he was here but he was just too lightweight for "Scottish fitbaw"

That goal at tannadice though :party:

To be fair m8 I was his biggest fan when he was here but he was just too lightweight for "Scottish fitbaw"

That goal at tannadice though :party:

we raped every team we played that month. Novo left mid and Beasley right mid. Ah!

we raped every team we played that month. Novo left mid and Beasley right mid. Ah!

I remember it well, going up without a win in 7 ? games at Tannadice, no expecting much and ended up hammering them, didn't go either after that bastard St$phen Thompson shafted us

He looked far too fragile to ever make a defender, maybe he's bulked up a bit.

Nowhere near it mate, just more time in the International arena and not as physical.Bedoya played well tonight as well.Both going to the World Cup but surprised to see big Woods as goalie coach.With Klinsmann as manager where is the connection there ?

Nowhere near it mate, just more time in the International arena and not as physical.Bedoya played well tonight as well.Both going to the World Cup but surprised to see big Woods as goalie coach.With Klinsmann as manager where is the connection there ?

I think Bedoya has been decent in Ligue 1 as well, maybe wasn't suited to our style of play at the time

Then that's proof that outside of Scotland you don't have to be a big bruiser to be a defender.

didn't know Chris Woods is with the USA now, he was at Everton for years with Moyes and went to Man Utd with him I thought he had been kept on there. LVG must have bumped him. He seems to be a highly respected coach, maybe that's all there is to it.