Darren McGregor Officially Signs - 1 Year Deal

Broxi1872

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good move (tu) centre halfs can play well into their 30's, hopefully his injuries are behind him if true, decent lad who'll work hard for a cheap-ish wage. Better option than faure and cribari and will be looking to start if he can recapture his earlier form.

All the best to him

Edit - also who's Douglas McNeil?

Absolute fucking Donkey who should be nowhere near Ibrox , McCoist has lost the plot if he signs this cunt. 165 appearances in 10 years playing pro football :anguish:

It's not like we have a lot of options having a limited wage budget and no cash to spend. Be realistic.

It's not like we have a lot of options having a limited wage budget and no cash to spend. Be realistic.

Are you telling me we can't get a better player than this guy who is injury prone as i stated 165 app in 10 years an absolute joke.

Kev .Think its about time you/we got the positive heads on mate .The season starts soon and I for one can't wait .Think we should start realising where we were few years ago and appreciate a Championship Win this season will take us back up to meet the scum and the scum 2nd and third 11s . Lets cut the guys some slack at least for another 8months and see where we are then . We have similar views and thoughts so my guess is you are dying for the bears to take the field in August . This signing for me along with Miller and Cowie would represent good bit of business in our quest to get back to where we belong.