Darren McGregor Officially Signs - 1 Year Deal

Broxi1872

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The negativity on this site from certain posters is doing my fucking head in. I swear, there could be a thread just about tiddlywinks and some posters would mention that Ally is the wrong man for the job and we'll never get anywhere with him in charge.

Give this boy a chance, then judge him.

Every thread about a player we're linked with or a player we sign has the same posters with the same pish. Some people need to realise where we're playing our football at present and with what budget because I think some have forgot. I don't think there's many players at the FIFA World Cup who would come to the Scottish second tier, available on a free transfer and would only ask for £2,000 to £5,000 per week.

All the guests must be pishing themselves laughing with some of the self loathing on here.

Don't know much about him so welcome to the club and hopefully you do well when asked upon.

Good to see us offering shorter deals for him and Miller instead of the stupid 3 or 4 year deals we were dishing out when we went down.