Why has RM descended into chaos?

RFC55

Over the last few months in particular there's been a noticeable change in the general tone of the place. If certain posters as much as dare have an opinion on something then all sorts of shite is posted about them. Particularly in the boardroom section or any thread related to a particular group of fans. I've found myself lurking on here much more than I used to and not bothering to post as much either. It's all well and good telling people to report stuff Gogzy, but when other mods/admin are seeing this stuff and doing nothing then it begs the question why bother reporting something they've seen and deemed acceptable already?

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Over the last few months in particular there's been a noticeable change in the general tone of the place. If certain posters as much as dare have an opinion on something then all sorts of shite is posted about them. Particularly in the boardroom section or any thread related to a particular group of fans. I've found myself lurking on here much more than I used to and not bothering to post as much either. It's all well and good telling people to report stuff Gogzy, but when other mods/admin are seeing this stuff and doing nothing then it begs the question why bother reporting something they've seen and deemed acceptable already?

At least there has been some benefits! :moon:

Dont agree. Its up to the mods to decide if the report was justified.

If a justified report is put in, then the person who put in the report should not have to worry about any of the banned members mates turning on him.

Its up to the posters to understand and follow the rules.

You are entitled to your opinion, and having been on this board since it started, i have never reported anyone, and never will do.

You're still here but don't post as much...win...win.

Your OP was bang on the money.

I'm not going anywhere, simply can't be fucked getting involved in threads that will end one of 4 ways. It's allys fault. It's Dingwall/Fury/UoF/SoS fault, It's the boards fault, or my own personal favourite is when it descends into who can dish out the most personal abuse.

Tbf, if any other poster done what ED did they'd have been banned too. Didn't casey leave because we 'weren't the same Rangers anymore'?

TBF, I do have to question your mental health...

The only time I've ever seen you out of that dressing gown, you were wearing a snorkel!!!

TBF, I do have to question your mental health...

The only time I've ever seen you out of that dressing gown, you were wearing a snorkel!!!

:D I used another Dude picture for a while and someone complained. Can't remember who butthey politely asked f I'd change back to the original. People love the dressing gown.

What we need is a good old fashioned fundraiser.

Nah just kidding. What we really need to do is fucking ban anyone who advocates depriving my beloved Rangers of a single fucking penny.

This is supposed to be a site for Rangers supporters.

(tu) £10 added to yer next fundraiser for that post!

:D I used another Dude picture for a while and someone complained. Can't remember who butthey politely asked f I'd change back to the original. People love the dressing gown.

Yes, I think I complained.

I see now I should've used the report button. doh