Why has RM descended into chaos?

RFC55

I asked a question in relation to how the club released ST sales updates at various stages over the last two seasons yet this season it's price sensitive. One poster answered with a reasoned reply, which not being a business guru was appreciated. Then another poster decides I've to stop "point scoring and acting like a yahoo" :lol:

So is that it then, have we decided anyone who dares ask any question regarding the board is point scoring or acting like a "yahoo"? Luckily for me some tadger labelling me a yahoo on here shows up his stupidity as I'm well known to many on here for my love of non yahoo like things.

I sat back and read threads in the boardroom section for a couple of days and what a fucking shambles it is. It's like the RM equivalent of the royal rumble. Reading the online world is fast draining the fun out of supporting a football team.

Surely it's not only me that's fed up with how fast this place has nose dived? Some of the shit posted is unreal at times. A few posters get absolute dogs abuse everytime they post or indeed even if they don't they get it stinking,

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I asked a question in relation to how the club released ST sales updates at various stages over the last two seasons yet this season it's price sensitive. One poster answered with a reasoned reply, which not being a business guru was appreciated. Then another poster decides I've to stop "point scoring and acting like a yahoo" :lol:

So is that it then, have we decided anyone who dares ask any question regarding the board is point scoring or acting like a "yahoo"? Luckily for me some tadger labelling me a yahoo on here shows up his stupidity as I'm well known to many on here for my love of non yahoo like things.

I sat back and read threads in the boardroom section for a couple of days and what a fucking shambles it is. It's like the RM equivalent of the royal rumble. Reading the online world is fast draining the fun out of supporting a football team.

Surely it's not only me that's fed up with how fast this place has nose dived? Some of the shit posted is unreal at times. A few posters get absolute dogs abuse everytime they post or indeed even if they don't they get it stinking,

Get over to Gersnet then if you don't like it here. :pipe:

Shut up you yahoo! :pipe: Na RM has gone downhill badly over the last year or so, its become a place for the trolls to battle while everybody else cringes. This boardroom shite has ripped the heart from us.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that. Logging on here's a chore, I still do it everyday but if you land in a boardroom thread it just drains the life from you.

The Uof and co ain't helping but then neither are the "other" side. The close season is always poor but we are more about suits than strips and it's becoming a shambles

Get over to Gersnet then if you don't like it here. :pipe:

Started on another wee forum and it has all my needs :P but RM was brilliant but unless this shit is over once and for all it's just gonae be more of the same.

I don't like the fact that I can tell people to fuck off off anymore or call someone a cunt. This use to be a good place for that :lol:

Aye during a heated debate over Kenny miller or whilst discussing shampooing habits in the it :lol: not arguing over which multi millionaire shyster is better than the other :lol:

.The abuse thrown about by a large section of members on here is unreal.

question though, you (rightly) seem upset and being likened to the yahoos, now how did you deal with it? Did you report it so the staff could deal with it? Did you launch your own volley of abuse back at him?

lots of people moan about this place, yet i can couģnt on the fingers of one hand, the amount of reports put in over the past few days. If members wont do their bit and highligt this abuse, then how the hell do they expect us to be able to make it any better?

question though, you (rightly) seem upset and being likened to the yahoos, now how did you deal with it? Did you report it so the staff could deal with it? Did you launch your own volley of abuse back at him?

lots of people moan about this place, yet i can couģnt on the fingers of one hand, the amount of reports put in over the past few days. If members wont do their bit and highligt this abuse, then how the hell do they expect us to be able to make it any better?

Grassing!?

I just went the Rm way and gave him it back. You woulda seen the post you commented after it had been posted.

Serious question, is that area shut off to guests? What a fucking laugh papes must get if they can see it.

You all do a splendid job.

I just went the Rm way and gave him it back. You woulda seen the post you commented after it had been posted.

Serious question, is that area shut off to guests? What a fucking laugh papes must get if they can see it.

yes its shut off to guests.

if u want something done about something then it needs reported.

what is so hard to understand about that?

So you read the post in question but because it's not reported it stays? As I say I don't give a fuck I just give it back, but having sat back and watched the B&F forum for a day or two if I was a fan of any other club I'd be sitting with wet undies reading it, it's cringeworthy at best

I don't even bother opening threads where there's likey to be an a argument. It's just not worth the hassle.

When I'm on mobile I can't always see where it is although when it's 9 pages after only 20 mins I should learn :lol: