The Kris Boyd Thread

Thing with clark though is that the season he scored 40 was his only season he really did anything. even QOS fans were saying how surprised they were.

It's still some return though but yeah you could be right and he might not live up to his potential.

I don't see the risk as we have Gallagher (more exciting prospect imo) and if we need the guaranteed goals, then Daly.

Put it this way I would rather Boyd than Daly, although Daly has proved he can score against the scum whereas Boyd is like a man down against them or anyone else half decent. This is nothing against Boyd who is a massive bluenose but he divided the support before playing in a far, far better team than what we have now. I just wonder how effective he will be playing in a team that's used to route 1 for the best part of the last 2 seasons.

Before he spat the dummy with PLG ironically he looked as if he was becoming an all round better player, even scoring in Europe. I just don't think he is what we need right now or in the long term.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Larsson was arguably one of the best players ever to play in Scotland

And who would argue that case on here? Larsson - flipper if you prefer - was a cheating arse of a player who was vastly over-rated. And I mean vastly.

Arguably not even in the top 50 of players to play in Glasgow let alone Scotland.

Cooper, Laudrup, Gascoigne, Baxter, Brand, Henderson, Johnston - I could go on and on about players much better than that dick.

And who would argue that case on here? Larsson - flipper if you prefer - was a cheating arse of a player who was vastly over-rated. And I mean vastly.

Arguably not even in the top 50 of players to play in Glasgow let alone Scotland.

Cooper, Laudrup, Gascoigne, Baxter, Brand, Henderson, Johnston - I could go on and on about players much better than that dick.

Hence why I used the word 'arguably'. But I'll rephrase it, the SPL then.

Ah so we are being pedantic about wether he was "bought" or "signed" are we?

In that case he wasn't bought, he was signed.

I wasn't actually being pedantic. I was asking a genuine question.

Boyd has proven himself last season in a weak killie team, if his surname was Boydardo people would be crying out for him. I also agree with previous comments he looks fitter and leaner. He also looks hungrier. Next season is not a season for fucking about with youngsters. Those two seasons have gone. Next season is where it all happens, our prospective return to the top league and the likes of Black, Law, Daly, Mcgregor, Foster will not be playing for us in the top league and neither will Miller as I have my doubts if he will be up for the task against higher opposition.

Boyd has proven himself last season in a weak killie team, if his surname was Boydardo people would be crying out for him. I also agree with previous comments he looks fitter and leaner. He also looks hungrier. Next season is not a season for fucking about with youngsters. Those two seasons have gone. Next season is where it all happens, our prospective return to the top league and the likes of Black, Law, Daly, Mcgregor, Foster will not be playing for us in the top league and neither will Miller as I have my doubts if he will be up for the task against higher opposition.

Thats a LOT of players who are not good enough should be fun replacing a whole team when we are back. I agree with you most of them are shite and were never required.

Kind of validates the point about youngsters. Oh and it's the championship not la liga I think we can afford to take a chance on one or two more youngsters considering our squad will be worth ten times what anyone else's will.

(tu) (tu) (tu)

Was down in killie 2day visiting a m8 who is well in with the chat in the area... boyd to stay with killie, he doesnt like mccoist, lives locally and wants to play spl footy, also we r chasing kenny mclean from st mirren, all speculation I know just thought I woud share, cheers

Was down in killie 2day visiting a m8 who is well in with the chat in the area... boyd to stay with killie, he doesnt like mccoist, lives locally and wants to play spl footy, also we r chasing kenny mclean from st mirren, all speculation I know just thought I woud share, cheers

P6bKJuu.gif

Hahahahaha

Fuck Aye (tu)

I'd heard we were waiting on his ankle op and its results before entering talks with him.

You'd have to think he'd be open to coming here for at the very least what he's on at Killie.

Boyd is a Bear. Given an opportunity to bring our (his) great Club back to were it belongs he will bite Ally's arm off.

The vast majority of Rangers supporters would welcome Boyd with open arms.