21,000 ST Renewed (updated)

one55

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember reading that the average ST this season was 350 quid. Will try to find the source.

Average adult s/t maybe. The cheapest is £250. Majority of seats are £350 to £400, so I would say that the average Adult price is actually slightly higher than £350.

But I can assure you that due to child seats, concessions and half-season tickets, the average s/t price in 2012/2013 was £200. This is clearly shown in the last set of results. Prices have risen by 15%, so the average now is probably around £230, bringing in approx £5m for 22,000 seats.

• 4 weeks later...

I would have thought that it would be in the early 20s by now, but I'm just guessing!

To me looking at the wee plan thing on the website it looks around 25 000. Difficult to say though.

Anyway, if you aint bought one, now's the time!

Here's what the availability currently looks like:

0IaSc3k.png

SW1, SE5, SE4, MFM, MFK, MFJ, MFH, MFG, CF3, CR3, GF3, GF4, GF5, GR4 = Limited

BR1, MRT, SW5, CD6, CD2, CD1 = Very Good.

All other blue sections = Good.

06 = Very Good

12 = Unavailable (including directors box/away section)

14 = Limited

48 = Good

54 (67.5% or ~2/3 of capacity) = Good or Very Good

26 (32.5% or ~1/3 of capacity) = Limited or Unavailable

Total ibrox capacity = 51,082.

17,000 is 33.28% of 51,082.

So that means, officially to date, 1/3 of ibrox has been sold to season ticket holders.

To me looking at the wee plan thing on the website it looks around 25 000. Difficult to say though.

Anyway, if you aint bought one, now's the time!

Already bought mine and my sons, GR6 mate, did it before the deadline.

Here's what the availability currently looks like:

0IaSc3k.png

SW1, SE5, SE4, MFM, MFK, MFJ, MFH, MFG, CF3, CR3, GF3, GF4, GF5, GR4 = Limited

BR1, MRT, SW5, CD6, CD2, CD1 = Very Good.

All other blue sections = Good.

06 = Very Good

12 = Unavailable (including directors box/away section)

14 = Limited

48 = Good

54 (67.5%) = Good or Very Good

26 (32.5%) = Limited or Unavailable

Doesn't really tell the story. Many of the good availability bits are quite close to becoming limited availability. Especially in the Govan and Copeland stands.

Like I say, looks 25000 to me but hard to tell.

BTW, dunno why the unavailable bits are unavailable online. They won't be sold out. Mibbee some sort of glitch. Seems to happen alot on the online system.

Doesn't really tell the story. Many of the good availability bits are quite close to becoming limited availability. Especially in the Govan and Copeland stands.

Like I say, looks 25000 to me but hard to tell.

BTW, dunno why the unavailable bits are unavailable online. They won't be sold out. Mibbee some sort of glitch. Seems to happen alot on the online system.

i'm not saying it's accurate. just did it to give everyone an idea of what it looks like. i think 25,000 is a reasonable guess. don't think it'll be be any less than 20,000 but not anymore than 30,000.

Im going to the hearts game and im sure there will be 35,000+ at that game, numbers may drop of after that but for that opening game its going to be a big attendance.

I'd expect nothing but a full house for that.

No chance I'm watching 5-4 fucking 1 all season

I'm just hoping that if Ally does try that then Wallace will tell him to get tae fuck as a christmas present. Honestly, if we aren't in a strong position in the league by christmas then Ally HAS to go. Are we gonna wait until we lose the league before thinking about getting rid of him? If we lose that's another bloody season we'll need to go before we get back to our league. It's no on. We need to be promoted this season. If ally can't do that then he can get tae fuck.