Preston North End:Ex-Rangers Striker Andy Little signs deal

Preston North End: Ex-Rangers Striker Andy Little signs deal

Northern Ireland striker Andy Little has signed a two-year deal with League One club Preston North End following his release by Rangers in May.

Little, 25, has scored more than 30 goals for Rangers over the past two seasons and can also play full-back.

Preston manager Simon Grayson said that Little would bring "good qualities" to his squad.

"I am delighted that he has chosen us over quite a few other teams," added the Preston manager.

"Andy has a fantastic goal record in Scotland and he can handle playing for a big club, as he has shown with Rangers.

"He will bring real pace to the striking department and that is something we have been looking to add."

Enniskillen man Little has won eight Northern Ireland caps.

He scored 25 goals in the 2012-13 campaign but struggled with injury during when Rangers won the League One title last season.

The forward joined Rangers' youth ranks in 2006 and made his first-team debut in 2009.

A great move for him. Best of luck to him.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A good signing for him and I hope he does well. I wonder if he's getting paid more than we gave him?

I think this will help me decide to put Preston in one of my accumulators for next season. They were unlucky last season and Andy might just make the difference this year. 9/1 2nd favs.