**** The Official Ventura County Fusion Vs Rangers

gogzy

We have just proven why we are a poor product. One, we agreed to play on a shite American Football pitch and second we could not care about winning.

When teams go abroad to promote the brand, they try to make the brand look good - we made ourselves look shite.

The fans who turned up in Rangers tops were embarrassed when they left, as would you or I. Would you recommend them if you were abroad?

It's a good point. If you are trying to branch out then at least give yourself a chance to entertain by playing on an actual fitba field.

There is no way FIFA, UEFA or even the Spiffle would allow the beautiful game to be played on such a psychedelic etch-a-sketch of a pitch.

this is a training exercise, but the one thing that concerns me is our formation and who plays in that formation.

A 5 man backline and Jig in midfield is so ridiculous it really worries me.

Here is hoping, with the signing of Miller and Boyd that we see a flat 4 - 4 - 2 with Jig off the bench

this thread is not going to make for good reading by the time most of the site wake up :lol:

The thread contains nothing that many of us have known for a very long time, our manager doesn't have a clue, he picks disgraceful teams full of his mates and rips fortunes out of the club

2 years on, over 20 Million spent, and this is us on our way back to the top with a year to go?

'Ally an excuse' should hire you as a PR spin doctor.

Fucking woeful from our club in every respect - I do not care that it's a friendly I care that it's part of a pattern of being clueless.

This isn't building our brand, it's chasing people away from it! What did this game form in terms of play?,......fuck all, what have we gained in fitness that we couldn't by HIIT?,......fuck all,........What justification is there for being handed our arse by amateurs from the states?,....NONE.

SPFL challenge in 1 Year people - you feeling on course? ............FARCE.

Do you enjoy judging people without interpreting their standpoint? For your information, (which if you had done your research, you would know) I believe Ally is not, and never will be a good manager, I believe we need to find a forward looking manager. How about you objectify opinions rather than assign asinine self-influenced attributes?

All I stated was that to judge our team on a relaxed game against a team, playing on a "pitch" not suitable for purpose, is folly. Have you ever played a sport on a court not intended for it? I have and let me assure you, it detracts from your performance significantly.

tl;dr

Grow up and realise others may have a different view to you.

The thread contains nothing that many of us have known for a very long time, our manager doesn't have a clue, he picks disgraceful teams full of his mates and rips fortunes out of the club

Ah, here come the loyal and the faithful... ZzzzZzzZzzzzZZzZ...

I've no idea why I'm surprised with the tactics these days. Friendly game or not, Ally was setting out his stall for team formation over the coming 9 months and to most Bears, it's totally and utterly unacceptable.

75 minutes before we had a shot on goal?

5 or 6 defenders.

1 man up front against an American development side.

I despair with at our manager.

He doesn't know what he's doing. Seriously i mean that, he doesn't know what he's doing. :lol:

Losing 3-1 against this mob

It is actually laughable

Mccoist will be gone by Halloween at this rate.

Hibs and hearts will be gunning for us in the first 2 games and they 2 results will set the tone of the season.

Mccoist really is the worst manager in our history

In the same way I didn't go overboard with praise because we beat Fulham, I'm not going to go mental with negative criticism about this result either although we should have done better.

As TWB said, pre season games mean absolutely nothing and are pretty much glorified training sessions.

Losing 3-1 against this mob

It is actually laughable

Mccoist will be gone by Halloween at this rate.

Hibs and hearts will be gunning for us in the first 2 games and they 2 results will set the tone of the season.

Mccoist really is the worst manager in our history

4-5-1 with 6 defenders. he's fucking brutal.