**** The Official Ventura County Fusion Vs Rangers

gogzy

I always felt going to the US was about letting existing fans there see the team and trying to make new fans etc. this type of result and performance is exactly why I was worried it was a backwards step going over when we are still in a bad way. Another poor decision that has not helped make stronger links over the pond

Boyd and Miller, if fit,should be starting every single game together in the league , no excuses..

As for Jig,if Ally starts with him and Black in midfield then I give up.

We all know it mate but for it to ACTUALLY happen I just don't know, I do have a feeling, away from home in particular he will play Miller as a lone striker.

IIRC Jig has started every pre season game and it worries me that we will continue in that manner.

One thing I will say is McCullouch in midfield and one upfront is an absolute disaster though.

With the players available to us there is no way we should be playing like that.

We've been talking like this for 3 years. Its not going to change, he needs to go. We need a manager who can get the best out of what we've got. Players are regressing under Ally.

Aye but also on an American football pitch, couldn't make out the "soccer" lines, everything about it seemed wrong, its been mentioned already but not an ideal way to promote our brand.

What a terrible excuse. Professional footballers lost a game becase they played on an American football pitch. My god will the insanity and awful excuses ever end.

What's the excuse going to be when Hearts beat us at Ibrox? When he loses the Ramsdens Cup again? When we crash out of both domestic cups again? I'm fed up with excuses, he needs to go, and go NOW.

What a terrible excuse. Professional footballers lost a game becase they played on an American football pitch. My god will the insanity and awful excuses ever end.

What's the excuse going to be when Hearts beat us at Ibrox? When he loses the Ramsdens Cup again? When we crash out of both domestic cups again? I'm fed up with excuses, he needs to go, and go NOW.

we play hibs before hearts now, remember.

the odds of him taking two wins, from these first two games, is pretty low

I think it is almost guaranteed that we will crash out in the challenge cup to Hibs now. This has all the hallmarks of his first season and the friendly v German amateur side Sportfreunde Lotte.

Great player, terrible manager. Mr Wallace save our season and act NOW!

No mate I'm not using it as an excuse I'm just pointing it out as to how low the level of opposition we were playing and added to that it just didn't seem the right way to promote our brand, I have said the result and performance was embarrassing.

Trust me I sat and watched 45 minutes of it and it was not pleasant viewing.

No mate I'm not using it as an excuse I'm just pointing it out as to how low the level of opposition we were playing and added to that it just didn't seem the right way to promote our brand, I have said the result and performance was embarrassing.

Trust me I sat and watched 45 minutes of it and it was not pleasant viewing.

We're a laughing stock atm. He is embarrassing us.

We've had 2 good perfromances and results and 2 bad performances and results seemingly with different formations each time. Which one am I supposed to read into most?

I just can't bring myself to care about results in pre-season games. They mean nothing, they are glorified training exercises.

The last time we won the SPL we had a horrendous pre-season - then went on and won the double and got to the last 16 of the Europa League. Nothing can be determined in these games, whether it's beating Fulham or losing to some yank mob.

my 2cents here.

playing on an American football pitch looks brutal. thats 2G comparable rubbish and worse than anything we seen in Div 3.

The manager played an unfamiliar 5-4-1 formation and it fell flat on its face. THANKFULLY

Its preseason. A chance to experiment with different stuff.

we can be thankful that 5 at the back and Jig in the middle likely wont be used again after the Rangers website even laments the performance.

I'll wait and see how the formation / performance changes with the next games. one woeful loss and 3 good performances would make me a happier man than say 4 unconvincing draws.