BBC at it again? Yes or No?

The show was supposed to be funny? I must have missed something, I never laughed once.

So how was blowing up Ibrox classed as a joke unless the script was written by Tim's?

It just shows how deeply routed the unwashed are at the BBC

I have my doubts about the wee fat bird, I thought she was a confirmed Rangers hater, could be wrong though.

So, following on from BBC Scotland presenting Angela Haggerty (HNC in Journalism from Cardonald College) as a legal and financial authority on the workings of HMRC against Rangers, we now have a BBC Scotland "comedy" show featuring Ibrox Stadium at the top of a wish-list of places to be blown up.

But hey, no worries, it's only a bit of fun..........

Fuck em... Lets all send e-mails.. I remember when we used to laugh at the paranoia across the city, how I hanker for those days.

Tell me when they had to face the constant attacks ? Do you really think its paranoia from us ?

Fuck em... Lets all send e-mails.. I remember when we used to laugh at the paranoia across the city, how I hanker for those days.

All you get from them is a smug satisfaction that they are miles ahead of us, they have nothing to be paranoid about these days. Sucks.

Susan Calman is a known rhebel. Apparently frequented an Ira event previously.

Potential torrorism threat?

omg I seen this so called comedian on a "celebrity" (they must have been fucking desperate, first time I had ever heard of her) version of 15 to 1. Regradless of what team she supports she was so unfunny it was really embarassing to watch because she was trying so hard to get a laugh but was failing miserably, made for some pretty uncomfortable viewing.

Just not a funny person, fuck knows what makes her think she is.

Funny how the "jokes" are always directed at Rangers or Ibrox.

Anyone give me an example where they are on the receiving end of these jokes?

Purely to stop this paranoia you understand. :pipe:

They wouldn't dare make too many jokes about them. They've got cunts sitting, watching, waiting by the tv, for anyone to 'slip-up' & say anything derogatory about C****c. I think that the BBC have to get it past their 'C****c Censor' before it hits our screens.

Nothing wrong with a bit if para mate .It didn't do these cunts too badly .Its the job worths in our support that think they are to intellectually above that sort of thing that get on my tits

I think its just a joke and we should leave it at that

BBC Scotland (Opus Dei section) don't do "jokes" when it comes to Rangers FC.

It's a drip-drip-drip of constant smearing.

There's absolutely nothing funny about us being mentioned in this context.

Fuck the BBC.