Rangers Youth at Milk Cup

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The goals came from Sam Jamieson, Andy Dallas and Jordan Houston.

The squad is listed on the Milk Cup website, I could have given a brief profile on the players if I had got the squad earler.

In hindsight I could have made theses games if I had put my leave request in sooner.

The squad is listed on the Milk Cup website, I could have given a brief profile on the players if I had got the squad earler.

In hindsight I could have made theses games if I had put my leave request in sooner.

HANG YOUR HEAD IN SHAME! CALL YERSEL A RANGERS MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers! Where did you get the info? I could only see the scores, but no scorers this morning.

I'd love to make at least one of the games, but due to work commitments I'm not able to this time.

The young lads played well.

Armagh were not too bad but didn't have a good finisher, their heads dropped after the second goal and Rangers could had a scored alot more, totally over ran them, hit the crossbar twice and missed a couple of sitters.

Could win the U14s.

Good to see Rangers back in the Milk Cup.

Apologies if I'm intruding a bit, but how do you know so much about our youth teams?

I bet you know more about them than our management team.

Who do you think we should be looking out for over the next few years?

Apologies if I'm intruding a bit, but how do you know so much about our youth teams?

I bet you know more about them than our management team.

Who do you think we should be looking out for over the next few years?

If you look at the bottom of all my posts there is a link to the blog I publish on the youths. I regularly watch the youths teams at Murray Park.

I don't like naming younger youth players on Internet forums., as a rule of thumb I wait till the Victory Shield season which is under 16's. The U16's are just over half this squad so are effectively U17 squad members, in my opinion the top three to look out for Sam Jamieson, Liam Burt and Aidan Wilson.

Eight of the squad are U15's who if anything are better squad than last years 15's. but I won't name them on the forum at the moment.

What I would say is come and watch them at Murray Park and see for yourself, there are talented players at all age groups.