Scotzine

TMB

Hilarious that Scotzine still tries to claim impartiality when it comes to Rangers and Celtic. Celtic get gubbed in Europe and Andy Muirhead is obviously raging. So what does he do with all this rage? Attack Rangers of course.

jzz23k.jpg

When I called him out for it he comes back with more rhetoric about his impartiality whilst having another dig at Rangers at the same time. You couldn't make it up.

fyh5bb.jpg

What a bitter cunt Andy truely is andymuirhead_65x90.jpg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Win lose or draw that mobs first thought is to rant about Rangers.

Even after selling players for tens of millions and replacing them with poundland dross they actually seem more interested these days going on the LSE site and foaming at the mouth about 10 shares in Rangers being traded.

I can't wait for the real story to break , you know the one, that very secret tale about cheap loans/ cheap land deals and the real corruption in Scottish football which involves a Glasgow club, the gcc and the co-op Bank , wonder what the editor clown of scotzine mag will write about this story.

Andy is a rather bizarre bundle of hatred, insanity and paranoia. The obtuse thief really believes VB are trying to find him and regularly tells the world this. Best filed under the "mad Bheast" file.

That file is thicker than the Bible.

It really makes my day/week/year to see how much people like him are hurting right now. From their desperate attempts to harm us through their various media outlets (Scotzine, The Drum, Phil 4 names, Greenslade, rtc, tsfm etc) to contacting uefa, spfl, asa in a desperate and unsuccessful campaign to deny us our history, the one constant throughout is a deep rooted, obsessive hatred for us, our culture and our traditions

Rangers have and will continue to have played a major part in my life but i have other interests,family and friends who don't watch football, sports i enjoy both attending and participating in.

They on the other hand seem to live in the same obsessed, bitter, twisted little world where the only topics of conversation involves Rangers, and lately the supporting of a terrorist organization, whose one aim is to wipe a whole nation from the face of the earth.

Muirhead attended Cardonald college, the same institution that gave Miss Haggerty such a fine grounding in journalism.

It really makes my day/week/year to see how much people like him are hurting right now. From their desperate attempts to harm us through their various media outlets (Scotzine, The Drum, Phil 4 names, Greenslade, rtc, tsfm etc) to contacting uefa, spfl, asa in a desperate and unsuccessful campaign to deny us our history, the one constant throughout is a deep rooted, obsessive hatred for us, our culture and our traditions

Rangers have and will continue to have played a major part in my life but i have other interests,family and friends who don't watch football, sports i enjoy both attending and participating in.

They on the other hand seem to live in the same obsessed, bitter, twisted little world where the only topics of conversation involves Rangers, and lately the supporting of a terrorist organization, whose one aim is to wipe a whole nation from the face of the earth.

Muirhead attended Cardonald college, the same institution that gave Miss Haggerty such a fine grounding in journalism.

I am not a snob, but Cardonald? Really?

Hardly a bastion of journalastic endeavour.

Actually, I am a snob. I wouldn't be putting that on my CV if my life depended on it.

I am not a snob, but Cardonald? Really?

Hardly a bastion of journalastic endeavour.

Actually, I am a snob. I wouldn't be putting that on my CV if my life depended on it.

Never mind Oxford or Cambridge, Harvard or Yale, Cardonald college is where its at.

Muirhead & Haggerty can predict the future and change the past after all, show me any of the others who can offer this..