Scotzine

TMB

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel sorry for you if you have nothing better to do than Tweet the guy who runs Scotzine.

He's exposing the guy who runs it for what he is instead of him pretending he's impartial.

Cant see much wrong with that to be honest.

Fat bastard lookalike is frothing at the eyeballs on Twitter and reading what's being said here. Andy, you fat thief.

Seen him on twitter mouthing off about your article exposing that rhat that works for HMRC and tagging HMRC and Police Scotland in it :lol: fucking beach whale.

:lol: How have I defended him? By saying he's not important enough to care about?

You seem to be interested enough to tell the poster how he should act, in a thread on a person you deem not important enough to talk about.

Its quite odd.

I am not a snob, but Cardonald? Really?

Hardly a bastion of journalastic endeavour.

Actually, I am a snob. I wouldn't be putting that on my CV if my life depended on it.

He can't put it on his CV - he didn't even manage to complete first year of journalism there so never left with any qualifications.

Then tried to tell anyone that would listen that he never wanted to be a journalist anyway.

Couldn't fit the bride and groom into one picture. Only weddings pics where they had to use super glue to get the happy couple standing together in a photo.

Probably couldn't get the glue to stick as the fatties do like a good sweat.

Couldn't fit the bride and groom into one picture. Only weddings pics where they had to use super glue to get the happy couple standing together in a photo.

Times like this i'm quite jealous of the blind.(non pc i know but it's my 2000th post so dgaf ).

the one constant throughout is a deep rooted, obsessive hatred for us, our culture and our traditions

Yep.

And the question that is never publicly asked by journalists, commenters and politicians is - "why?"

Why do these people hate Rangers and everything commected to Rangers so much?

Is it because of the Billy Boys?

The yahoos can sing in praise of IRA atrocities, they can take delight in mocking the 66 who died on Stairway 13, but when they hear the Billy Boys it upsets and offends the poor souls so much that they develop a pathological hatred for Rangers that they carry around with them to their dying day. Really? A song can do that?

Is it because traditionally Rangers never signed a multitude of Roman Catholic players?

Leaving aside the fact that 99% of RC's would choose to sign for Celtic anyway, was it Rangers so-called "sectarian signing policy" that caused such deep distress that turned to hatred among the RC community? Really?

They can dress it up any way they like, but most of us know the real reason for the hatred. Celtic supporters and the RC population in general hate Rangers and Rangers supporters because we are predominately Protestant.

And that makes them sectarian bigots which is why the Scottish media will never speculate on it.

Who cares though? It's not as if the guy's important.

I don't think Angela Haggerty or mad Phil are important but there was threads about those 2 on here very recently. When I said these cunts shouldn't get their own threads on here I was told that the dignified silence approach wasn't the way to go. It seems I can't win.

As for scotzine, if your ask them if they're objective they'll tell you they are. Providing evidence that they aren't helps crush their credibility. I'm all for that (tu)

Doughnuts is now telling the world I'm in the SDL ffs :lol: Just for the record you obtuse thief, I've never met an SDL member, never mind been involved. I'm also not very right wing when it comes to immigration either. Stupid ginga blaggard.

The SDL

This must be their now Joker

I don't think Angela Haggerty or mad Phil are important but there was threads about those 2 on here very recently. When I said these cunts shouldn't get their own threads on here I was told that the dignified silence approach wasn't the way to go. It seems I can't win.

As for scotzine, if your ask them if they're objective they'll tell you they are. Providing evidence that they aren't helps crush their credibility. I'm all for that (tu)

Fair enough. I just don't think they have credibility, everyone knows the guy is a tim.