Allan McGregor

WATBB

McGregors currently having an arguement with fans on twitter, trying to explain the issue of why he left Rangers, giving up his contract etc, put out a tweet saying "Turncoat? Obviously don't know the meaning of the word"

Think McGregors trollied to be honest..

2jb5f9g.png

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw aye.. I mind the last time fans had a pop at him, she came out giving it the big licks, thinking she was famous too or some pish, no one even knew who she was until folk pointed out she was McGregors burd.

His argument seems to be the club couldn't have afforded his wages so by leaving he did us a favour. Hmm...

Of course we couldnt afford their wages...They would of been sold and Rangers would of got millions for them. They wanted to leave on their terms rather than trying to help the club...cunts.

He's still going at it wae folk, fucking hell. That's nearly an hour and a bit he's been slugging it out with the fans. You'd think a loaded professional footballer would have better things tae do on a friday night/saturday morning... happened tae um shaggin 10 burds a night?

Of course we couldnt afford their wages...They would of been sold and Rangers would of got millions for them. They wanted to leave on their terms rather than trying to help the club...cunts.

The same reason why Edu, Kirk, Goian and Boca stayed, to give us a bit of help. Davis was because Southampton were nice people (SFA stole that) and we were owed compensation for Ness and McCabe anyway.

No one is a bigger wanker than Naismith. I say that as a very vocal hater of Lafferty. I hate Lafferty with a passion. However, Naismith said something along the lines of 'I didn't leave Rangers, I left Sevco'. Now just absord that for a minute. Total, fucking, money grabbing, greedy, scumy, cunty face.

No one is a bigger wanker than Naismith. I say that as a very vocal hater of Lafferty. I hate Lafferty with a passion. However, Naismith said something along the lines of 'I didn't leave Rangers, I left Sevco'. Now just absord that for a minute. Total, fucking, money grabbing, greedy, scumy, cunty face.

Fucking hell i hate Naismith more than anycunt and i did not know he even said that...WTF!!!

He's pissin me aff noo.

He'll no give us a straight answer to what happened, all he does is try and drop useless hints. Says he canny actually tell us cause of agents/lawyers etc. Fuck that, leak it tae the press like the rest of footballers do. Get yer burd tae do it.

He's pissin me aff noo.

He'll no give us a straight answer to what happened, all he does is try and drop useless hints. Says he canny actually tell us cause of agents/lawyers etc. Fuck that, leak it tae the press like the rest of footballers do. Get yer burd tae do it.

His burds too busy getting fulla spunk the wee trampy slag.