Allan McGregor

WATBB

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“The loyalty I had was with Rangers. I’ve never met anyone from Sevco since it’s been formed"

Just wow...

Naismith would actually get dropkicked if he returned to Scotland. Worst of all of them that left. Bald prick.

Reading that bastards comments sounds like a taig forum! Dirty arsehole judas money-grabbing gobble rashed wee junkie fuck!

He's deliberately being snide, I remember them being cunts with the press conference but I'd forgotten how bad it actually was.

I just googled what the poster above said and it brought up the article.

McGregor is saying he done the club a favour by leaving as we wouldn't have been able to afford his wages. Surely this is something every Rangers fan knew at the time?

What I believe the majority of us wanted was some sort of fee for the player, that could have went towards paying back creditors/debts. Not asking for fees in the millions but certainly some sort of recognition for effectively letting the player go.

The press conference with Naismith and Whittaker still leaves a bitter taste in this bear's mouth. Where would those players who left be, if they hadn't played for Rangers?

That Interview still leaves a very very bitter Taste in my Mouth.

Both these Guys are utter Bellends of the Highest Order and Played for my beloved Club.

They Ran away like filthy Traitors ,and will never ever be Forgiven by this Rangers Fan.

They Left the Trenches, it's that fucking simple.

They need to live with it not us.

We are Loyal.

McGregor is saying he done the club a favour by leaving as we wouldn't have been able to afford his wages. Surely this is something every Rangers fan knew at the time?

What I believe the majority of us wanted was some sort of fee for the player, that could have went towards paying back creditors/debts. Not asking for fees in the millions but certainly some sort of recognition for effectively letting the player go.

That's what was required at the Time.

But it was all to suit them.

They are all Traitors really.

For me I always think we'd have struggled to get fees for the players that transferred over (we did didn't we?). Given our situation any club wanting our players would just see our weakness, knowing we couldn't afford them. That said, that wasn't the position of the club and I guess even if they'd ended up costing us more by transferring over and proving the club wrong by not getting a fee they'd be viewed much better amongst the fans. I do have some sympathy though as we weren't the ones being asked to make the decision effectively on the spot. From what has been said also there was no attempt to discuss the issue from the club, maybe some/any of the players would have made a different decision were the clubs intentions discussed with them.

On tonight though we're just seeing a bad mix of drunk and thick as fuck from an ex ger

I hate naismith more than I hate TLB

No joke ....

if I ever be unfortunate to see that prick in public I would not hesitate to kick him in the balls and shout scumbag at his face :D

What Naismith and Whittaker said will never be forgotten,I'll never forgive the. but I think (for players like McGregor) bad advice from agents looking to take a bigger fee and genuine misinformation from administrators assured transfer fees were an impossibility.

What Whittaker & Naismith done was every bit as bad as these 'fans' of ours who go crawling on to other teams forums with their apologetic shite. :wanker:

He seems to do this when he's drunk. When you've know deep down you have done something wrong and it always eats away at you, when you are drunk that's when you try to justify it.

It shows he obviously still thinks about it alot, and I think he regrets it.

The only one I think I could forgive but unless the fans at Ibrox were in support of him I wouldn't want him, as I can understand people's hatred. It's a whole different level for Naismith.. as someone above said I hate him more than TLB.