**** Rangers vs Hearts (Sun 1:30 KO) ****

WilliamFyfe

First league game of the new season

Rangers vs Hearts live on Sky Sports

Kick Off 1:30pm

Rangers will unveil renaming of Govan Stand to Sandy Jardine Stand with his family present

Champions flag unflured

My team would be

(442)

Bell

Mccauland Zal McGregor Wallace

Aird Macloed Black/Law Temps

Boyd Miller

Or the Van Gal side

(352)

Bell

Zal McGregor Luca

Mccauland Macleod Black/Law Aird Temps

Miller Boyd

We cannot concern ourselves with Hearts, play defensively looking to snuff out Hearts threat and nick something upfront is not good enough and is a recipe for disaster.

Hearts have found themselves a very good striker in Osman Sow who has caught the eye in pre-season and with Walker and Gomis supplying him we can't sit back on them. Press them high up the pitch and attack them from the start, get them worried about our players. They've accuired Osturk who I've been told looks a real player, but we all know Wilson can be got at along with McGhee and McHattie. I really fancy Aird and Templeton going one v one against them and Kris Boyd had a fantastic record against Hearts last season and seems to have Wilson's number.

For me, an attacking 4-4-2;

Bell

Foster Zaliukas Jig Wallace

Aird Black Macleod Templeton

Miller Boyd

I doubt Aird will get the nod ahead of Law and I expect Macleod to play outwide, but that's what I would like to see.

We cannot concern ourselves with Hearts, play defensively looking to snuff out Hearts threat and nick something upfront is not good enough and is a recipe for disaster.

Hearts have found themselves a very good striker in Osman Sow who has caught the eye in pre-season and with Walker and Gomis supplying him we can't sit back on them. Press them high up the pitch and attack them from the start, get them worried about our players. They've accuired Osturk who I've been told looks a real player, but we all know Wilson can be got at along with McGhee and McHattie. I really fancy Aird and Templeton going one v one against them and Kris Boyd had a fantastic record against Hearts last season and seems to have Wilson's number.

For me, an attacking 4-4-2;

Bell

Foster Zaliukas Jig Wallace

Aird Black Macleod Templeton

Miller Boyd

I doubt Aird will get the nod ahead of Law and I expect Macleod to play outwide, but that's what I would like to see.

Yip as usual we will give it our all for 20 mins then fall deeper to a point of all 10 players sitting on Bells knee.

Bell

Foster

McGregor/McCulloch

Zaliukas

Wallace

MacLeod

Black

Law

Templeton

Boyd

Miller

That's the team I'd pick, with McGregor in.

Guys picking McAusland are mental, never getting a chance in an Ally side.

Sadly think we'll play 3-5-2 despite it clearly not working last night, although thought Foster was actually decent for a change.

I'm anticipating another lackluster performance via the drossful tactical genius of Ally McCoist. Really hope I'm wrong, but I can see us losing this 1-3.

How I hope we'll line up:

------------------Bell------------------

Foster-McGregor-Zaliukus-Wallace

----------Macleod-Black------------

Templeton----Law-------Mackay

---------------Boyd-----------------

How I think we'll line up:

-------------------------Bell------------------------

Foster-McCulloch-Zaliukus-McGregor-Wallace

Law-------------Black----------Macleod

-----------------Boyd----------Miller----------------

:(